Garrett Popcorn @ Singapore

The sweet aroma of caramel linger in the air of a gloomy December afternoon, which caused my stomach to grumble when I walked pass Liat Towers of Orchard Road the other day. 

The smell was too good to resist and thus, I decided to get one pack of popcorn to pamper my taste buds. I did not want to feel sorry to miss this chance. 

I haven't seen any outlets of Garrett Popcorn in Malaysia and I get too know from their website that there are 2 branches opened in Kuala Lumpur. (KL again? Why not Penang instead?)

The taste was not disappointed after all and I like it, as it is way WAY much better then the popcorn I bought at GSC Cinema, even though it is rather pricey.




The stall of Garrett Popcorn in front of Liat Towers, Orchard Road.




The stall which spread the Christmas cheer!





There are a few flavours.
Caramel Crisp, Buttery, Cheese Corn and others that I can't really recall.




My caramel popcorn!




Gone in 60 seconds.
Too bad I could not eat that fast.




Golden crispy pop corn which is best eaten when hot.
The taste of caramel is rich and sweet. 
You can see that the pop corns have equal amount of caramel coating.
It is indeed crunchy and they are expended equally (in term of the size).
Anyway, the pop corn tasted fine even though I left it till in the evening.
I sealed it back in its packing I guess.
Even after I've brought it back to Malaysia, it still tasted...well not so bad after the next day.
(better then the popcorn I had in cinemas which can be disappointing.)


Food: 7/10 (good and sweet, but I couldn't bare the sweetness after eating too much )

Ambiance: 9/10 (clean, beautiful stall...it is indeed the famous Garrett!)

More info and location: Garrett Popcorn

Comments