Doraku Japanese Restaurant @ Sunway Perdana, Penang

I haven't been to Sunway Perdana for quite some time. Thus, my friend and I decided to go there to try some Japanese food and we have discovered something new.

Doraku is pretty new and I haven't been there. They have an elaborated menu with set meals that look tempting. Well, we had a pleasant dining experience there and I love the ambience too.



You can see unique decorations upon entering
the restaurant. It is pretty fascinating and lots
of details for you to discover at the same time.



 A kimono caught my attention once I entered
the restaurant. I love the elaborated embriodery
which is fine and unique.



The cosy yet beautifully decorated 
dining area.



Another section of the dining area.

The restaurant is pretty big and spacious.



A glimpse of the set menu.
The have a few set items in the main menu too.



The selection of food available.
All of them are tempting.



Condiments, chopsticks and plates on the table.



Shake Cheese Hasami Age @ RM 21.70
(Deep fried salmon with cheese)

I love the crispy deep friend salmon and what makes 
me delighted is that it does not has the strong fishy
smell like some salmon dishes used to have.

With the crispy skin and the oozing cheese inside,
this is indeed one of my fav.



Tori Karaage Curry Udon Set @ RM 25.28
(comes with salad and chawan mushi)

I love the savoury salad which has a sour appetising
flavour. Besides, I just discovered that curry udon
tastes good and the curry gravy for this dish actually
goes pretty well with steaming hot rice.
It is not spicy and I really love it.

The crispy chicken taste good and the dragon
roll tastes fine in my opinion.
Still, I enjoyed the salad and the curry udon.



Shiromi Sakana Set @ RM 30.94
(comes with miso soup, rice and chawan mushi)

The grilled fish is fine and it is not over seasoned
as you can taste the freshness of the fish.

The set meal comes with assorted sauteed
mushrooms, as well as salmon sashimi.

It would be appetising if the mushroom can be
a lil saltier or perhaps seasoned with
some flavour. That would go pretty well with the
steaming hot rice. ^^  It is a balanced diet, I would say.



One scoop of complimentary ice-cream
which comes with the set meal.

They have chocolate, vanilla and strawberry
if not mistaken.

We did order a glass of warm water (RM0.75)
and a cup of hot green tea (RM 1.42).
They are refillable if not mistaken.



There are ample parking spaces at Sunway Perdana.
However, you need to remember your parking
coupons as you might get compound without
using them. The authority always checks the area.


More information:

Address: No. 49 and 51, Jalan Todak 6, Sunway Perdana, 13700 Perai, Pulau Pinang.

Telephone number : 04-384 2918

Business hours: From what I got on FB's posts
Monday - Thursday (11.30 am - 2.30 pm ; 6 pm - 10.15 pm)
Friday - Sunday (11.30 am - 10.15pm)

Perhaps you can call up to enquire the business hours. ^^


Comments