Mews Cafe @ Muntri Street, Penang

Nestled among the rich heritage enclave of George Town,  I’ve found a beautiful yet unique café, which is Mews Café. Besides the café, there’s a heritage boutique hotel which looks exotic.

While my friends and I were hunting for some murals and interesting metal caricature along Muntri Street and Love Lane, we came across this chic café at a corner.  We’ve read some reviews here and there on the internet, as well as newspaper. Thus, decided to drop by for a drink on our way back from the photo shots to our car.


During out tea break, we ordered 2 mocktails and 2 tea speciality. The drinks are equally good. 



The facade of Mew's Cafe.
Together with the al fresco dining area.




A corner inside  Mews Cafe's 



The reading corner with books and magazines.
There is another one near the window at the other side as well.



Mew's Madness @ RM14.00

Muddled fresh lime, passion syrup and lychee.

I love it! Especially the generous amount of lychee in it.
This is refreshing, not too sweet with tons of ice cubes.
Recommended!



Mew's Delight @ RM14.00

Cranberry, blend with lychee and peach syrup.

Cool and refreshing with her hint of sweet and sour.
I like the combination!



Apricot Guava Iced Tea @ RM14.00

Tea, apricot and guava syrup over crushed ice.

I love the colour as well as the texture of the drink.
It looks pretty and I would love to have it on a hot sunny day.




Mix Berries Iced Tea @RM 14.00

Tea, strawberry and blackberry syrup over crushed ice

A unique tea with a special taste.
I enjoy this refreshing taste.


I would like to go to Mews to try more of their amazing beverages and food offered in the menu.
I would discover something interesting.

Service charge is included. (No government tax for this. )


Food: 9/10 (should be for the drinks, the mocktails are recommended)

Ambiance: 8/10 (chic and relaxing...I love it!)

Address: 77, Muntri Street, 10020 Penang.

Contact number: 04-2636125 / 04- 2635125

Comments