Kaffa Cafe @ China Street, Penang

Hanging out at the café around George Town is a fast growing trend in Penang as new cafes are mushrooming around the heritage zone.

People would like to frequent the cafés not only for their good food, but for their unique dining environment which have different themes and decorations.

Well, I went to Kaffa Café earlier this year for lunch with my friends as we have yet tried the food there. (Sigh…it took me moths just to update since I’ve been extremely busy)


 

Kaffa Mocha (Regular)@ RM 8.00

I am always excited whenever I order my coffee at a café
as I am a huge fan of latte art.

The flowery latte art is beautiful
and the coffee tastes fine. 



Beverages from the left:
Chocolate Chick @ RM 7.90
Fresh Orange Juice @ RM 5.80
Iced Kaffa Affogato @ RM 9.00



Kaffa Seafood Mimara @ RM 13.90

The pasta is ok and affordable.
For a serving of pasta which costs less than RM 15,
you can find large pieces of fish in it.
It is filling yet affordable.


 

Chicken Marinara @ RM 13.90
(with mozzarella cheese, French fries and lettuce)

I was craving for crispy fried chicken the other day
and this did not disappoint me after all.
The chicken is crispy and I love the sauce.
Fried chicken goes amazingly well with the cheese.
That’s something I’ve got to know.
Gonna have this again when I have the chance.



Homemade Lamb Shank @ RM 29.90
(with salad and mashed potato as side dishes)

The serving is generous and the lamb is tender.
(Hmmm…it is towards the soft texture)
I like the sauce which goes well with the lamb.
However, it can be a lil overwhelming if you do not
have a big appetite to finish up the entire dish.



 

The dining area.
 You can see the oriental decorations since I 
went there around Chinese New Year.


In short, the food is fine and affordable compared to other places or cafes around George Town. Only service charge is included in the bill.


Ambiance: 7/10 (neat and clean. A good place to have a chat and coffee)

Food: 7/10 

Comments