Purrfect Cat Cafe @ George Town,Penang

Writing is an indulgence to me lately since I have embarked a new journey to further my studies.
Tons to write, but life is hectic so, I need to prioritise my work and thus, write when I have the free time. So, here I go with a quick entry before the end of 2014.

There are many interesting places to hang out around Penang and my buddy and I decided to check out the cat cafe which we have been planning to go for quite some time. Well, I am not really a fan of the feline, but, I do enjoy seeing cute things, especially the display within the cafe.



Upon entering the dining area upstairs, you will a blackboard
display with the cats' names. Meow~



The counter with lots of cat related display in the cafe.
Cosy cat pillows included as well. 



Mini Pizza @ RM 13.90

The pizza tastes good, with enough cheese and flavour.
However, it is a lil hard to be cut by using a knife.
To me, it is crispy since I enjoy munching biscuits and crackers. 



Cold Irish Latte @ RM 11.90

First time trying this latte and it is not my fancy.
It is dilute, perhaps because of the ice and
I have no idea if this is how an Irish
latte taste. However, my friend said that
it is so-so. Different taste buds perhaps?



Caramel Latte @ RM 10.90

I will not miss my chance to order a latte in a cafe
because I am a big fan of latte art. ^^

Well, kinda disappointed that I didn't get
a kitty latte art, but, the latte is good
I love the sweet caramel taste. 

Pay attention to mug! I see a kitty on both sides! ^^



Since I have been craving for cakes, we ordered a soft drink
and cake set to share as well.

It costs RM 18.00 for a soft drink and a piece of cake.


Coca-cola float which is known as 
Michael Jackson float!!!

I love the cute mug. Too bad I can't take it back.



At last, my turn to try the rainbow cake.
(Rainbow Fruity)

I love this the most as using a chopping board
to serve a cake,together with cute kitty art
is really an out of the box idea.

The cake is lovely. Not too sweet, with some chunks
of fruits in it. Yum!



Now, time for the kittens.
Perhaps the weather is too cold, rainy days,
a few cats were enjoying their Zzz time.

This one didn't even bother when my friend
moved the wooden bowl. O.O
I would love to sleep as soundly as it.
So jealous!



Two other cats of the cafe.
I love the grey one the most. ^^

Had a great time patting the cats.



The facade of the cafe.
It is located right beside the camera museum.



A friendly reminder of the cafe.
You can see this at the counter when you are
ordering your food. 


Purrfect Cat Cafe is a great place to hang out, especially on a cold afternoon for a chat with friend due to the cosy pillows and seat. The food is good for a tea break, but the serving can be small for those who are looking for a hearty meal. Plus, it can be a lil pricey and there is a minimum order requirement which I can't recall how much is it.

I had a great time away from books after stressful weeks of dealing with assignments and playing with cats, it serves as a great way to de-stress just by patting them, though most of them prefer to have their precious siesta and ignore you completely. Well, it is another unique cafe within the old happening George Town.


Useful info:

Business hours: 10am - 10pm

Address: 53,Lebuh Muntri, 10200 Penang, Georgetown.

Telephone number: +604-2611197

Facebook page: Purrfect Penang Cat Cafe

Service charge is included in the bill, fyi.

Comments