Back to Nature @ Gua Tempurung, Perak

After having a crazy life which is full of work, at last, I manage to make a quick update of my blog today. X3

I went to Gua Tempurung on the last week of June and I’m glad that the head of my department, well the principal organised this trip and made it a compulsory for everyone. Due to my migraine, too bad that I didn’t went deep into the cave. 

We paid RM22 for the entrance which is the Grand Tour which covered the entire cave (yup, it was wet with tons of sliding and crawling). It is a shame that I went till the Top of the World. Nevertheless, I had a great time. XD



My breakfast. Waffles!!!

Bought at an R & R.
 ( a rest area on the way to Gua Tempurung)
Can't resist to post this due to the cute packing.




The lush green mountain!
They are amazing and beautiful.
It is a great place, however, the toilets are gulp
way beyond my imagination.



The man made cave for you to snap photos.
A good place to hide from the sun and rain prolly.



The entrance of the cave which is the ticket counter.



The path leading in the cave.
Lots of stairs climbing.
Not exactly a piece of cake, but
it is indeed a place for a good workout.



Unique and beautiful stalactite and stalagmite
to be seen.
I'm in awe with the creation of nature.



Too bad I forgotten what is this.
The guide told us the shapes of them.
You need to make use of your imagination to figure out the shapes.



This looks like a gargoyle. O.O



The guide said this looks like the back of an expected woman.
In my eyes, it looks like a jellyfish.
Or perhaps Sadako? Oh my~ shivers



The largest rock I've seen in the cave.
It took a long time to form this and it is
indeed beautiful.



The roof top of the cave
When I reached the top of the World.



A spectacular view.
Took this when I was on the way out towards the mouth of the cave.
I used the way I came in since I didn't follow the others
who were heading deep inside the cave.

I salute to my senior colleagues.




Nasi Hujan Panas (translated as Warm Rain Rice? O.o I have no idea)
Coloured rice with spicy chicken (ayam masak merah) and pickled vegetables.
A lunch treat by our head of department. XD
Thanks!



Had a great trip, although I'm not that into caving. Great experience and I'm impress of the creation of Mother Nature. XD

More info: Gua Tempurung

Comments