My Travelogue @ Singapore

Singapore is one of the nearest country that I can visit easily and I've been there a few times. =3

What I like about Singapore is their public transportation, the MRT which is convenient, as well as the clean washrooms, rofl.

Well, I stayed at Hotel 81 at Chinatown and V Hotel at Lavender. You can get food easily at both places and the MRT is exactly at your doorstep. XD

Anyway, I've wrote a few blog entries after my trip and it would be easier if I compiled everything within an entry. XP

Here are the food I've tasted and things that I've done during my visit to Singapore. XD


Gelato @Gelateria Italia

The Connoisseur Concerto @ Singapore, ION Orchard

Garrett Popcorn

Christmas in the Tropics (Chinatown, Orchard Road, Clarke Quay)

Yoshinoya @ Ngee Ann City

Pasta De Waraku @ The Central, Clarke Quay

Mei Heong Yuen Dessert @ Chinatown

Christmas Memories of 2011 @ Changi Airport


I'll keep this updated and hope that I will visit Singapore again in the near future. XD




Chirstmas is the best time to visit Singapore if you like to see
unique decorations which will ligten up your mood for celebration. XD

Comments