Shaking...Shake! Shake!

It is indeed an uphill task to hunt down an affordable cocktail shaker in Penang as I don't know where to get it.

After searching around Gurney Plaza, I found one in Living Quarters (A shop located 3rd floor in Gurney Plaza, next to a cell phone shop). The cocktail shaker is from awell known stainless steel utensil brand, Zebra. There is only one size available, which is the large one and it costs around RM130 +/-. (I can’t really recall the price)

Anyway, during my vacation in Langkawi, I managed to stumble upon a wine shop in Kuah. 16 Degree Wine Shop is where I found my cocktail shaker <3. The shop is located at Jalan Pandak Mayah 6, the same row where Zeno Duty Free is located in Kuah. 16 Degree sells a large variety of wines and they only have limited choices of liquors in the shop.

There are 3 sizes available for the cocktail shaker, which are small, medium and the large one. However, the shop assistant recommended that I get the small one as it is easier for me to use it (It fits in your hand) and I do not need to go through the fuss to estimate the amount of cocktail I need to serve for one serving :3
The cocktail shaker costs me RM19.00 as it is not of a well-known brand. It seems I can’t find the brand from the cover, but only some wordings on the box mentioned that it was made in a province in China. (I’ve thrown away the box and can’t recall…Dang!)



Well, I am experimenting with cocktail and I will only get a good shaker once I am an expert XD
Cheers!!!! *wink

Comments

  1. halo!! girl!!! where is my drink??!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. didn use it yet la...let's find another liquor ...now can't mix anything with only one =.=

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment