Paddington House of Pancake @ Gurney Plaza

Please take note that this outlet is no longer available at Gurney Plaza

I am a big fan of waffles and it didn't cross my mind to give English pancakes a try even though I've walked pass the outlet located at Queensbay Mall for a zillion times already. =.=

Well, finally, Paddington House of Pancake set foot in Gurney Plaza a few months ago, replacing 7 Bistro. (omg...I've only been there once and they have already closed it!)

At the entrance, you will be welcomed by a big wallpaper of tempting pancake behind the counter which you won't miss from the entrance. The wallpaper is beautiful, but luckily, the pancakes were not a let down.

I was in time for the Brunch & Tea set as I dropped by for tea after shopping with my family. The tea set includes a pancake and adrink. ^^

I ordered a set of Dutch Pannekoek, which comes together with a icy passion fruit and manggo crunch (RM 8.50), as well as an English bluberry chese pancakes (2 pancakes per plate for RM9.50).

The food is ok and I would give it a rank of 7/10. For the ambiance, well 5/10 for me as it is located in a busy shopping mall with simple design of a regular cafe.


The Big Biiiiiig~ Pancake Wallpaper behind the counter!



Passion fruit and manggo crunch which comes with the pancake from the Brunch and Tea set



Dutch Pannekoek with lemon, sugar , butter and syrup (cinnamon syrup i guess) (RM 8.50 per set)




2 English bluberry chese pancakes (with honey, mango purees, blueberries, nuts and strawberry ice-cream) yum!


More pancakes to try and this place is definitely worth going if you were a fan of cute delicious pancakes. XD


Latest entry on PHOP: Tea Time @ Paddington House of Pancake

Comments