Snoopy-San is here!!!

This outlet is no longer in business.

I came across the Charlie Brown Cafe in Hong Kong when I was reading a Chinese magazines years ago and I didn't thought that they would open an outlet in Penang's Straits Quay.

Charlie Brown does bring back lots of nostalgic childhood memories of mine since I watched the cartoon over tv when I was small. I still remember that I mistaken Woodstock as a "yellow kutu", a.k.a a louse from Snoopy's body. Since I used to own 2 dogs at home last time and they have lice. Thus relating it as Snoopy's louse instead of it's friend. rolf. silly me!

I managed to drag my friend there during a one fine day in May.
The design of the cafe is amazing, with the characters from Peanuts around every corner of the cafe, the exterior, the interior , even the ceiling and windows! It is a wonderful place for you to take photos non-stop. However, when it comes to the food, they are so-so and a tad bit pricey, perhaps except the Lemon Cheese Cake (RM6.80) we have tried and the Cappuccino with Lucy on the froth(RM 9.50), which is cute. ^^

We also had Creamy Seafood Pasta and Charlie Brown Chicken Pizza which cost RM15.80 each, as well as another chocolate blended beverage, Franklin Frappa (RM 15.00) .

I rank the ambiance for 10/10 due to it's cuteness( Yup...I was snapping photos until self-proclaimed 'siok sendiri'). Plus, the music they are playing are food related! I remember hearing something on ketchup??? *.*

However, the food only scored 5/10. Not bad...but not of my liking. But, kids and Peanuts lovers will like this place because of the cuteness. lol




Charlie Brown and friends queuing for the bus. How cute~





The wall outside with the names of the characters as well. XD




A Welcoming Floor Mat: Just don't feel like stepping on it



Charlie welcomes you to his cafe!



The counter of Charlie Brown Cafe



Lemon Cheese Cake @ RM6.80



Hot Cappuccino with Lucy on top @ RM9.50



Franklin Frappa @ RM15.00



Charlie Brown 8" Chicken Pizza @ RM15.80




Creamy Seafood Pasta @ RM15.80



Cute chess set on display!



Want a Cuppa?

Comments