TGI Friday's @ Queensbay Mall

I've been to TGI a few times since it opens at Queensbay Mall. Although the food can be pricey, well, they are delicious and the portion is big.lolz. I usually shared the food among my family and friends as I can't finish the large portion by myself (One serving of food is meant for two if you have a small appetite).  Frequenting there once in a blue moon is not a big deal as it won't burn a big hole in your pocket. lolz

TGI Friday serves a variety of mouthwatering American classics, such as burgers, sandwiches, steaks as well as cocktail (margaritas and table side shakers ^^). The food is great. I've tried Chicken and Peppers and Mushrooms ( I like the herb rice...yum), Fish and Chips and Double-Stack Chicken Quesadillas. I keep on repeating the same order and decided to try something new this time. XD

Almond Chicken Salad @ RM 25.90

I dunno that salad with Bleu Cheese crumbles, mandarin oranges and balsamic vinegar can be that good. I am not a fan of vinegar and yet...I like this one.




 Southwest Mac and Cheese @ RM 24.90

The grilled chicken breast is tender and you can taste the original sweetness from the poultry. The macaroni is delicious...not creamy but the cheese on top of the macaroni is crispy. XD


Refillable ice lemon tea @ 9.50

Didn't manage to try any of the margaritas as I was on a shopping trip with my mom. We ordered ice lemon tea. The tea is good, not as diluted as the other lemon tea that I've ordered in other places previously.


 Heinz Chilli Sauce and Ketchiup 


The interior design is beautiful and the colour is based on the company's logo, red, white and black. The design is American themed. Vibrant colour to set the mood of enjoying the sumptuous meal. XD


I want more Fridays! To be more precise...weekends?


Ambiance: 9/10 (amazing American-themed restaurant)
Food      : 9/10 (fantastic! perhaps it might be pricey for some people)

Comments