Kenny Rogers Rosters @ Jusco Bandar Perda

Whenever we have no idea what to have for lunch, my mom and I would go to Ichiban Ramen. However, I've been eating the same thing again and again...so, I decided to go to Kenny Rogers  Rosters as I miss the hot muffin of theirs so much.

Well, we ordered a Kenny's Chicken Meal on that day which comes together with a hot delicious muffin. (Trust me...it is a must to try the muffins there...)



Kenny's Chicken Meal - Quarter Meal (Black Pepper) @ RM 16.50
with 3 selection of side dishes --> Coleslaw, Garden Pasta Salad + Mashed Potato and Gravy


Well, I also tried other side dishes as well and I really like them all. 
Some that you can try:
 - Aromatic rice ( seasoned rice with onion, carrot and capsicum)

-  Potato salad (one of my fav - potato wadges with sweet radish, onion, capsicum  and mustard)
                                 
 - Macaroni and cheese (not too bad...but I still prefer Winter Warmers' ) 


The chicken is quite delicious. The sweetness of the chicken is maintained and I like the slight flavour of the pepper and chicken. Not bad after all.



Kenny's Home Made Muffin
(Golden Vanilla, Banana Raisin and Chocolate Raisin)

The muffin!!! Which is my fav of all! I like Banana Raisin the most.
The muffin is best eaten when served hot and it has a crispy texture...rather then sticky.
It is sweet but not overly sweetened. The best thing is that the raisin blended well with the banana that I didn't realize that I was eating raisin (I dislike raisins, btw). 




Jacket Potato-Cheesy Chicken @ RM8.90 

I tried this for the first time and I don't really like it.
A generous serving of melted cheese but I  don't really like the heavy taste of it.
It tastes weird with corns and carrots...maybe it doesn't compliment the flavour well?




Iced Lemon Tea @ RM5.50

Just normal Iced-Lemon Tea that I'm quite satisfied as it is not overly diluted.



Kenny Rorgers Roasters can be found in several major malls in Penang such as Jusco Bandar Perda, Sunway Carnival Mall, Gurney Plaza and Prangin Mall.

Well, I had a bad experience at Gurney Plaza's. I went in with my mom, waited for the waiters to pass us the menu. After more than 5 minutes, they still stood at the counter and were discussing something
Hello???? Customer service...at least pass us the menu. 
We walked out...other places have better service I guess. 

Food: 8/10 ( the muffins can get 9/10 from me!)

Ambiance: 8/10 (clean and neat American styled eatery)

Price:7/10 (reasonable for eateries at a mall...unless you want something more affordable like McD's lunch promotion...XD )

Comments