Christmas in the Tropics @ Singapore

December is the season to take a long break and I would to go for a vacation during my break away from the wild 'zoo'. XD

I went to Singapore and well...window shopping mostly. Too bad the weather was bad. It was raining cats and dogs during my stay. What a waste. Anyway, I had a great time and I would plan another trip soon.




Found the Tintin Shop at Chinatown.
Tintin fans should be happy with all the merchandise found.



Snapping Christmas trees are a must for my trip. 
Due to the rainy season, well, I would have to miss out the trees outside Orchard Road.



The huge tree inside Takashimaya ( Ngee Ann City I guess)





Electronic Christmas tree with tv screens by Heineken at Clarke Quay





Feel the Christmas of Orchard Road.
My trip was ruined by the gloomy sky. =.=




I saw something on 'Elephant on Parade' when I was there.
Based on what I read on line, it is the world's largest open air art exhibition of decorated elephant statues to bring awareness among the society regarding the elephant conservation in Asia.
Cool!




Angry Bird Elephant?





Artistic display of elephants along Orchard Road.
Made me wanna paint one.





A sad looking elephant.
Did the bad weather upset you? 
 -huggles-



The biggest mission accomplished was that I found the Mayday's edition of Impact mint.
Am soooooo excited. Bought 2.
I should bought all the design. -regretting now-




The DNA concert version





 Ashin's version, with peach flavour. <3



Well, I shall visit Singapore again. My next plan: Universal studio, food, photos and....Mayday! XD


Comments