First spa experience @ Danai Spa, G Hotel

Migraines....arghh....they are killing me and the main culprit of my problem is due to shoulder pain most of the time.  I just can't stop using my computer, especially when it comes to doing wallpaper designs.

My friend suggested that I should go for a massage and I was still undecided till last week, yup! I decided to make an appointment and try out the spa package offered by Danai Spa of G Hotel.

I went for the Favourite Treats Spa Package which costs me for about RM250 (service tax included...the price of the package is RM240). The package consists of a 90 minutes of Danai Signature Massage, 30 minutes of scrubs and 15 minutes of bath. Too bad the bath was occupied and they replace the bath for an extra 15 minutes of massage for me. What a let down.



Hot ginger tea will be served before the massage.
(they asked me if I would like a hot tea after the spa treatment as well.)
You will be asked to fill in a form of your particulars, health condition and the pressure of your massage, ranging from light medium and hard.




The Christmas Tree at the spa's entrance! ^^
Jingle Bell...Jingle Bell!


After you've decided on the treatment, a massage therapist will lead you away to the seats near the pedicure section to clean your feet. Hmmm....a new experience. XD Plus, your shoes will be kept away and rubber slippers will be provided before you were taken to the massage rooms.



The massage beds in the room. Black disposable under garment was provided. 

The room was dimly lid with soft soothing music. The massage was great and I nearly fell asleep. lolz. The press on the right spot with the right amount of pressure (I chose medium pressure). The pain I endure was like as if I just finished a long stretch of marathon. The pain and sore of a good way. My the muscles of my shoulder were loosen and the experience was wonderful. I felt that 90 minutes, plus my extra 15 minutes of massage was way too fast. ^^ Besides, the massage therapist will cover your body with a sarong and only exposed the body parts when needed.
Then, for the scrubbing. I went for the Milk and Honey scrub and the smell is really sweet and fantastic. I really like the rich smell of the milk. The scrub was great and I noticed that most of my body part is free from dirt right now. I can distinguished the colour of my legs, before and after. haha

At home, we are too afraid of the pain to scrub our body with the loofah. Here, the massage therapist just scrubbed away and the sensation is kinda ticklish. It is worth it as my skin is smoother now.

Your whole body will be scrubbed, legs. hands, toes, including your chest. (Ahem....you can prefer not to, for that part).

Took a shower after the massage. Shampoo and body shampoo will be provided in the attached bathroom.



Hairdryer, combs, cotton buds and hair gel were provided.
 I like the unique lamp with bird nest design. 





 The shower with transparent glass door.




A simple decorated table at the corner of the room.

Had a great experience at Danai Spa. Even though this is my first time visiting a spa and I was kinda nervous. lolz.
Good service, great place. Guess I will go there again for my spa treatment. ^^

More info on Danai Spa:  Danai Spa

Notes: It is easy to search for the spa. Take the elevator near the main entrance and go to level 3. It is beside the gym. There are clear sign boards to guide you there. XD

Comments