Wonderland in the Tropics @ Changi Airport, Singapore

What I like about Changi Airport when I first landed in Singapore was not because of the it being one of the best airport around, it was because of all the things I can snap photos and go insane when I was there. XD
It was Christmas after all! With all the lights, with all the decors, plus all the fun!

Besides the luxurious shops selling branded item which I was too stingy to own for now, I really like the Christmas atmosphere there. Plus the cute stuff I can see around me. Interesting and fun. Feeling just like Alice when she set foot on the colourful wonderland. ^^



 The candy Ferris wheel at The Cocoa Trees.
Beautiful! Bought some chocolates from that shop.




My winter wonderland!



Orchids! National flower of Singapore.
I like how they display the flowers.



A mini 'truck' selling reading materials



 Breakfast time!
I like the display at Caffe Ritazza @ Terminal 1's Departure Mall




A hearty breakfast for a good start.
Banana and blue berry muffins.
Plus, cappuccino with caramel syrup (on the left) ($6.20 + $0.90 for the syrup)
and Latte with vanilla syrup ($5.70 + $0.90) to keep me awake.

 The banana muffin is yummy. $4.20 per muffin.
I like the good smell of it.



Had my lunch at Wang's just after 2 hours of roaming around.
-roaring stomach-



 Mee rebus at the airport.
Tastes good. I miss the mee bandung I used to order when I was working in Baling.


The end of my trip in Singapore on a fine Tuesday (20.12.2011). I shall visit this place again soon in the future. As well as exploring the other 2 terminals. 


Comments