Yoshinoya @ Ngee Ann City, Singapore

After my lunch, I was still hungry after roaming around Orchard Road for 3 hours. With the gloomy weather outside, I could not go out to snap photos without risking my camera, as well as getting drenched in the rain.

Decided to have a bite when I arrived at Ngee Ann City and I ended up in Yoshinoya, a Japanese fast food chain. Ahh...well, it is the largest chain of beef bowl in Japan if not mistaken (read this online).

Ordered a value meal combo to fill my grumbling stomach. It comes with a rice combo and a bowl of miso soup.



Teriyaki chicken and ebi fry combo (with vegetables and miso soup) @ $9.60

Crispy and delicious ebi. The prawn is fresh. I like this one. 
The teriyaki chicken is ok. I like the taste of the sauce with short grain rice though.



Sprite @ $2.10
Adorable cows on my paper cup. Moo~~~




The ancient Japanese painting on the wall. 
Unique for a fast food chain.




The interior of  Yoshinoya, Ngee Ann City.



A good healthy meal from a fast food chain (apart from the fizzy drinks). I do hope that they will open one in Penang. The food is not bad. Looking forward to try more food from the menu on my next visit. ^^
Food: 7/10 (not bad for a quick lunch)

Ambiance: 7/10 (a fast food chain for a meal or perhaps a quick get together with friends for a chat)

Comments