Tasty Inn @ Megamall Pinang, Perai

To have an affordable, filling and tasty meal when you are going for a shopping spree at Megamall Pinang (a.k.a Pacific by us locals), I would suggest that you should try out the local delights offered at Tasty Inn which is located on the 2nd floor of the mall.

I've been there for several time and the food are not bad. My fav would be the Tom Yam noodles, Salted Fish Fried Vermicelli (bee hoon) and fried Tom Yam noodles. They are delicious. XD

I went there during my shopping trip today. Brought along my bestie to try out the food.



The outside of Tasty Inn. Taken when I went there in December last year.



Pineapple juice with honey @ RM 3.50

My friend ordered this.
It tastes ok. Just a normal beverage according to her.



Iced lemon tea @ RM3.80

A bit bitter, which shows that they prepared the beverage.
Not from the can. That's good.
However, instead of lemon, they gave me lime I guess.
A few slices (3 I guess) of thick lime to add in extra flavour to the drink.
Sour vs bitter....the combination is not bad.
Don't care if its lime or lemon.



 Lime juice I had earlier in December.
My fav indeed.
Sour yet refreshing.



 Salted Fish Fried Vermicelli (Bee Hoon) @ RM6.90

The taste is great with the salted fish. 
A generous of ingredients in this dish (3 fresh prawns, squid and vegetables).
Fragrant and filling. Not as salty as the name suggested though. haha
Best eaten with the spicy sambal paste.



Tom Yam chicken fried noodles @ RM 6.90

Not very spicy. The Tom Yam noodles is appetising indeed.
Chicken, sausages and vegetables.
One of my fav as well. 



Fried Chicken Wings (5 per serving) @ RM6.90

Crispy. However, the wings are rather smaller.
Am I imagining things? XD
This one is ok...no complains.


The price is reasonable, most of them are not bad. The menu consists of local food, such as noodles, rice and some other side dishes (chips, mushroom soups, fried chicken, etc.)
I will definitely go back for my meals again during my shopping trips of movies. XD
Will try other stuff during my next visit. ^^

Food: 8/10 (delicious....not bad after all)

Ambiance: 5/10 (just a normal eatery, clean and just decent for a meal)

Location: 2nd floor, Lot 50-51 (there are a few other eateries on that row)
It is located at the same row as a plus size boutique. Behind, Pacific Mall's popular.

Comments