Gashapon @ Life in an egg ^^

Anime figures are something that I would like to own for a long time. Some of them, the price is exuberant (I know, with RM 100++ I can have a few meals and 2-3 T-shirts and blouses), but I really like the figures because of the details and colours.

Due to money factor, I go for Gashapon , as in toys in capsule that can be found in malls mostly.

Hmm…they cost for around RM10 per capsule.  Lately, the figures and key chains are not attractive enough of my liking. I haven’t get one for ages. =.=

Anyway, these are the Gashapon figures I own which I got it at KL and JB.
Ahh…I miss the good old days!



My first Gashapon figure: Yakumo Tsukamoto (School Rumble)
One of my fav. Got it from Sungei Wang Plaza.
Got it when I went to Kuala Lumpur to visit my bestie years ago.




Together with Yakumo, Eri Sawachika (School Rumble)
Luckily I didn't get Kenji Harima! 



Orihime Inoue (Bleach)
My bestie got it for me as a surprise gift.
Arigatou ne!



Got this at Gurney Plaza's Gashapon at Toys R Us.
A character from Gundam Seed Destiny.
(Not a fan of Gundam...can anyone tell me which character is this? O.o)




A chibi Edward.
See the Japanese wordings below?
Meaning: Equivalent exchange (as quote from the manga and anime I supposed)




Lelouch Lamperouge (Lulu =3)
from Code Geass
Got it at JB. They have 2 version and was lucky that i got the one with the geass.




Ok...I didn't get this from a Gashapon. 
Bought it from a shop in Pragin Mall years ago.
Roy Mustang from FMA.
The shop refused to sell me as this key chain was supposed to be sold in a set of 6 I guess.




Edward of FMA.
Got it from a figurine shop as well. ^^




Tenma Tsukamoto (School Rumble)
Forgotten when I got this.
JB's City Square perhaps?



Ok...unrelated to anime.
I bought this at a Bandai fair years ago
when the sold the capsule in trays at Gurney Plaza.
No machines to try your luck.
I'm glad that I got these.
Tinkerbell and Winnie the Pooh.


I'll get an impressive anime figure soon. Pretty soon. Gashapon's are not bad.
Looking forward to get more stuff when I go to Osaka soon.

Comments