Meet Fresh ( 鲜芋仙)@ Gurney Plaza Penang

 Please take note that this outlet is no longer available at Gurney Plaza

I've been seeing a junior of mine posted some dessert she had at Meet Fresh the other day over FB. Lil did I realise that they have an outlet in Gurney Plaza. I thought they only opened one in Paragon Gurney (OMG~ I am always roaming around Gurney Plaza! How could I miss it. XD) Well, Meet Fresh is a traditional Taiwanese dessert shop which is well known. According to what I read on line, they ensure that the freshest natural ingredients are used and they are hand made dessert. (hmm...impressive)

The shop is located near Kim Gary Hong Kong Restaurant. You can find it easily by using the escalator facing the seafront entrance. It is on the 3rd floor.

At last, a golden opportunity for me to check out this place after a shopping trip with my mom.



Taro Ball Dessert with Taro + Red Bean + Pearl  @ RM 6.50
I ordered the cold dessert with shaved ice in syrup. XD
The taro rice balls are chewy. Not bad.
I like the pure authentic taste of this dessert.
No additional condensed milk or coconut milk.
Just the ingredient and the ice.



Once you've ordered, they will give you this device to inform you when your order is ready.
Wait for the lights to blink...one of a kind in Penang.  XD






The interior decoration of the shop.
Posters, wordings and you can opt to have a seat outside the shop to enjoy your dessert. XD




 The redemption card i get. It will last till May.
10 stamps for 1 free dessert redemption.
I get some discount coupons with my order as well. ^^


Well...it is not bad...since I've only tried one of their dessert. I will come back for more and I shall try the Tofu Pudding. 

For those who visit this outlet for the first time, you can refer to a big standy banner outside the shop. So, you will have an idea what to order before heading to the counter. =3


Food: 7/10 (so far so good...no government tax included)

Ambiance: 7/10 (clean and bright...a good place to rest yourself after shopping XD)

For information: Meet Fresh

Comments