Tea Time! @ Paddington House of Pancake, Penang

 Please take note that this outlet is no longer available at Gurney Plaza

I've been to PHOP once last year and am totally in love of the pancakes here. <3

This is my previous entry of this place : Paddington House of Pancake @ Gurney Plaza

Ordered pancakes again! Too bad my mom stopped me from ordering more as I wouldn't be able to have my dinner after nom-ming down all the yummy pancakes.

It seems that they've removed the set meal they have previously, as I couldn't find any cards or brochure in the menu. We ordered a pitcher of iced lemon tea and 2 different types of pancakes.



Iced lemon tea in a pitcher @ RM13.50

We thought that ordering a pitcher will be worthwhile since there were 3 of us.
However,it is more or less the same as the single glass serving of tea.
Not as worth as it sounds, unless it is for 2 person?




American Dessert Pancakes:
Mango puree, strawberry ice-cream and nuts 
with peaches and coconut pancake @ RM9.50

The sweet peaches complimented the mango puree well.
A hint of honey managed to add in some sweet (but not too sweet, yet unique aroma to the pancake.
Not to mention my liking towards the texture of the pancakes with coconut.
The fragrance of the coconut really enhanced the pancakes.
Double thumbs up again!  d-(^,^)-b



3 mini strawberry peaches pancakes with strawberry ice-cream
and fresh strawberries  @ RM9.00

I like the taste of peaches pancakes. Delicious.
The sweet honey contrasted with the sour fresh strawberry.
Plus, I didn't notice that I ordered to strawberry ice-cream pancakes.
Worth a try. It is delightful and satisfied my sweet tooth.



The good thing for my visit this time, I managed to snap more photos.


The indoor dining area of PHOP, Gurney Plaza.




The al fresco dining section.
I won't go there on a scorching sunny afternoon.
Arghh...I will get sweaty and dark. 



POHP! We flip it right!
Logo on the huge mirror.



The table napkin. 


A place for scrumptious unique pancakes and I would recommend this to anyone who likes pancakes and dessert. They do have main courses, but, I haven't tried any of them.
My main objective of every visit is pancakes, pancakes and PANCAKES!


Food: 10/10 ( my first full score for the yummy, yummy flavoured pancakes! Dai Suki Desu!)

Ambiance : 8/10 (beautiful, sweet and clean)

Extra Info: Like any other eateries in the mall, service charge and tax are included in the bill.

Comments