The Connoisseur Concerto @ Singapore, ION Orchard

I went to Singapore last weekend and finally, I went to TCC! I've been eyeing  on this cafe since my last trip as I notice that TCC is a beautifully decorated chains of boutique cafe. Every cafe seems to have its own concept and design and they are pretty. 

Well, I'm happy that I went to the one in ION Orchard. Simple and colourful with red and yellow coloured theme and furniture. It is indeed a good place for tea or a rest after an insane shopping spree.



One of the dining section of ION's TCC





The keiki (cakes) available at the counter.
They are irresistible!
Gonna nom some of em!



The booklet found on the table.
You can browse through it before deciding on the cakes of your fancy.



Cocoa L'amore @ $ 5.80

What a romantic name.
Well, I like the moussey soft texture of this cake.
It is not too creamy and it melts in your mouth without leaving a sticky sensation behind.
Based on what I read from the cake booklet,
Cocoa L'amore is a mousse cake with layers of silky white chocolate,
smooth milk chocolate and rich dark chocolate.
Not too sweet...it's good.



The napkin of TCC.
With interesting wordings.
The lines are catchy. XD



Fruitti Delight @ $6.90

This is soda with a combination of fruit juice I guess.
Not as refreshing as it seems as the taste is towards sourish bitter.
(I have no idea)

I like the colour and the way they serve it.
Unfortunately, not the taste.



The fruits floating on my Fruitti Delight.



After stirring the drink. XD



Crowning Glory @ $ 7.00

It is a Monthly Special Beverage for Mother's Day celebration.
It is an ice blended drink with pink guava and grape fruit.
The fruity smell can be strong but it tastes ok.



Olive and Mushroom Pomodoro Tagliatelle @ $ 16.80

This is a yummy vegetarian pasta.
Pasta with mushrooms and olives, together with tomato puree,
as well as a dash of herbs (basil and oregano)
Great combination.
I really like the taste and tomato pasta is my fav!
It keeps my taste buds dancing.


TCC is a great cafe with interesting design. However, the food can be towards the pricey side.
The cakes are beautiful and yummy. Worth a try once in a blue moon.
Too bad they are only available in Singapore. 


Food: 7/10 ( cakes and pasta are great, as far as I know, the drinks are so-so)

Ambiance: 8/10 ( I love it, perhaps I should visit other branches as well)

Comments