Dessert Fantasy @ Meet Fresh (鲜芋仙), Gurney Plaza, Penang

 Please take note that this outlet is no longer available at Gurney Plaza

After my shopping spree at Gurney Plaza, I will drop by Meet Fresh to try their desserts since I've fallen in love with them after my first visit.

I like the dessert because of the ingredients, such as soy bean tofu pudding, herbs jelly, read beans and mung beans which are good. Not something artificial which can be over sweetened.

Anyway, here are the desserts that I've tried so far. XD




Tofu pudding with taro(芋头豆花) @ RM 5.50


I have been planning to try this during my first visit to Meet Fresh for dessert
as I am a big fan of tofu pudding.

The yam is tasty, I like the soft texture of it.
However, the tofu is a let down.
I ordered the cold tofu pudding.
In my opinion, tofu pudding should be eaten slightly sweeter with 
brown sugar syrup.
Ah...I miss the tofu pudding I used to get in my university's bazaar Ramadan.




Herb Jelly with honey beans + brown sugar glutinous cake + pearl
@ RM 6.50

I ordered this (the cold one) and I really like it.
The herb jelly tastes good with the fine blended ice.
This is not too sweet,plus, I like the brown sugar glutinous rice because of the texture.
It is slightly chewy and not sticky after all.
Thumbs up from me!




Herb Jelly and Tofu Pudding
(red bean + pearl + taro balls) @ RM6.50

I can't remember what is this dessert.
But, it is delicious.
You can try both tofu pudding and grass jelly in a bowl.
The chewy (as in Q) texture of the taro balls makes me wanna eat more of them.
It is one of their recommended dessert.
You can see the suggestions on the menu at the outlet.




Q Mochi (Original and Brown Sugar flavour)

Can't really recall the price (around RM9.90 prolly, or cheaper)
They are good, can be a bit tough for me (not that Q)
If you are not a fan of Japanese mochi, you might not fancy this.



I will definitely go back for more desserts. More tastes to be discovered and I like most of the desserts tried so far. They are bliss for this hot and humid weather of out country.


 Food: 8/10 (I like them now, that's why I grade it differently as compared to last time. XP)
Ambiance: 7/10 (clean and bright...a good place to rest yourself after shopping XD)

More Info: Meet Fresh

Previous blog entry: Meet Fresh @ Gurney Plaza, Penang

Comments

  1. The picture reminds me of Blackball...

    ReplyDelete
  2. What Blackball? O.o I have no idea =P

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment