Brunch @ Dome Cafe, Gurney Plaza, Penang

Thinking of what to eat can be rather annoying and tiring when I am hanging out alone at Gurney Plaza. Since I am craving for a good cup of coffee, I headed to Dome once again for a light meal.



The counter of Gurney's Dome Cafe




The indoor dining area.



Tandoori Chicken Salad @ RM 23.00

Shredded Tandoori Chicken served on mixed salad
with balsamic vinaigerette (with a dish of mayonnaise)



Well, this salad is light and my complaint is that they should
add in more dressing, which is the balsamic vinegar.
(No idea if I've got the right name)

The chicken shown in the menu can be deceiving.
It looked like chunks of chicken but
they are actually thin threaded tandoori chicken.

It tastes fine, however, not fav salad.



Latte (Regular) @ RM 11.50

I have to admit that the latte is good.
I like the creamy taste and the coffee was not too strong.
The latte is not too sweet, it was just nice.
Gosh! Am I a coffee addict now? X3


I will go back to Dome Cafe for its coffee and probably their fish and chips. It is a good place for a cuppa after a shopping spree. 10% of Service Charge and 6% of Government Tax are included,


Previous blog entry: Dome Cafe @ Gurney Plaza

More info: Dome Cafe

Comments