Ichiban Ramen @ Jusco, Seberang Perai


During my lonely days in university, well, not that lonely, should be said as the time when I need to roam for grocery shopping and some air at Jusco, I would definitely go to Ichiban for my lunch when I was craving for kimchi with rice. O.O

I've eaten a few of their bento sets, noodles and don, however, I was not into blogging yet during that time. XP  A few items on the menu are worth the try, such as sweet and sour chicken bento set and kimchi ramen (I can't recall the menu, have to reblog during my food adventure in the future).



One section of the dining area of the eatery.



Chopsticks, chili flakes, pepper and soy sauce on the tables.



Hot green tea @ RM2.00

It is refillable. X3



Gyoza @ RM9.00

The gyoza are good when dip with vinegar.
Kinda towards the oilier side, but the taste is not bad.
It is rather pricey though.



Teriyaki chicken katsu bento @ RM 19.00

This is decent and the portion is enough for 2 person if you want to try out
the other a la carte items on the menu or perhaps you do not have a big
appetite. The teriyaki sauce is good with plain white rice.
However, the stir-fried cabbage can be a lil boring.
I do not fancy the taste.
Still, I prefer the sweet and sour chicken katsu bento. X3






Together with 3 pieces of watermelon and a bowl of miso soup
with tofu and seaweed.


It is a decent place for a meal and a get-together with friends. However, for this outlet, the cleanliness on certain aspect kinda bug me. O.o

Anyway, the food is decent. Nothing much to complain for an eatery in a mall. XP
Government tax and service charge are included in the bill.


Food: 7/10 (decent enough for a quick meal in the mall, some items in the menu still worth a try)

Ambiance: 7/10 (oriental decor with Japanese seating  for some outlets)


Comments