Nando's @ Gurney Plaza, Penang

My last meal at Nando's was 5 - 6 years ago, before I furthered my studies. I used to dread dining at Nando's due to the large portion of chicken and burger. Well, I dined twice at Nando's this year within two months and I simply love the new found passion of mine in this dining outlet. X3



The tray of peri-peri sauces, ketchup, salt and pepper.
I like the design: fork with a chili.



The signature peri-peri sauces with different level of spiciness!!!
From the left: Extra hot peri-peri, Garlic peri-peri, Hot peri-peri
and the tomato sauce (ketchup).

I tried all the different flavours and they will 
definitely tantalised your tongue.
Not for those who is not a fan of spicy food though.



Bottomless ice lemon tea @ RM 5.90

This is worth it! Especially when it comes to a hot sunny 
day or when you are sampling spicy dishes.

There are a selection of bottomless soft drinks to choose 
from as well.
I was full not because of the food,
but gulping down 3 glasses of ice lemon tea. XP


We ordered the chicken meal for our lunch, which is the quarter chicken with two sidelines (for RM17.90). There are 4 flavours to choose from, ranging from Lemon and Herb, Mild Peri-peri, Hot Peri-peri and lastly, the ultimate Extra Hot Peri-peri. I ordered the Mild one as my mom prevented me from getting the Hot Peri-peri chicken. (Awwwww.... O.o )

The chicken tastes good as it is well marinated with herbs and spices. You should try it if you are a fan of grilled chicken.





Quarter chicken with Mediterranean rice and  peri chips.

I like the chips which is delicious. With a hint of spiciness
(due to the chili power I guess), it is appetising and it
managed to create a new flavour.

The rice is filling...a lil greasy for me though (prolly just me).
I do not fancy that though it smells good.



Quarter chicken with grilled vegetables and peri potato salad.

The grilled vegetables are unique,
though some vegetables are burnt. XP
Nevertheless, I like the taste.
Same goes to the potato salad. 
It tastes lovely.



Quarter chicken with Mediterranean rice and  peri wedges.

Wedges with chili power tastes amazing.
Can't help it as I'm a fan of potatoes. XD



The quarter chicken meal that I had at the BM's Jusco's outlet. XD



 The Peri-O-Meter at the BM's Jusco's outlet.



Interesting art deco @ BM's Jusco's outlet

Something for you to discover and admire to enhance 
your dining experience.



The best-grilled peri-peri chicken! (Taken at Gurney Plaza's)


I would like to go back to try the burger (can't recall the taste since I had it when I was in high school?), as well as the kebabs. XP

Government tax and service charge are included.

Food : 8/10 (unique flavour, I looove the potato side dishes!)

Ambiance: 9/10 (beautiful design, contemporary with the influence of tribal design...hope I've used the correct words of description)


Telephone number: +604-227 6555

Comments