Fruuze Frozen Yogurt @ Straits Quay, Penang

A new entry from me at last since I've been kinda under the weather for weeks, which is not cool. xd

Anyway, my friends and I went to Fruuze at Straits Quay weeks ago and they suggested that I should try the yogurt as the flavoured yogurt tastes good.

Hmm...I used to nom frozen yogurt from J Co at Queensbay Mall and this is kinda new to me. lolz




The steps to order your yogurt, as well as the menu of the outlet
can be seen at the counter. XD

First, you get to choose the size of your yogurt (small, medium and large), 
Next is the flavour (original, blueberry, chocolate and mango) and
lastly the toppings of your choice.
The amount of toppings are based on the size of the yogurt
that you have selected earlier. =3

 Yogurt in cones, parfait and smoothies are available as well.



The interior of the shop.
A good place for a chat with friends. xp



Our yogurt with 3 sizes!
Medium, small and large.
 
 The one in the middle is blueberry yogurt with
 chocolate chips and marshmallow.



Original yogurt with almond flakes, longan, strawberries
and chunks of Oreos (Large) @ RM17.00 +/- 
(sorry that I've forgotten the price. xd)

I like the texture of the yogurt and it tastes good with almond
flakes and sweet longan.

Not a good choice with strawberries as it
can be rather sour.



Mango yogurt with dragon fruit, almond flakes and peaches
(medium) @ RM13.00 +/-
(can't really remember the price...again)

The mango yogurt is unique and I kinda like the taste.
Still, sour toppings are not advisable as
it can be rather sour, in my opinion. xp



The interior of Fruuze.



Fruuze is open from 11am to 11pm from Monday to Thursday and the business hours are extended to 12 am for Friday to Sunday.

It is located opposite Papa Rich and you can find it easily.

Food: 7/10 ( still decent...and the mango flavoured yogurt is unique)

Ambiance: 7/10 (cosy and clean)

Comments