Ewha Womans University @ Seoul, Korea

It is convenient and affordable to travel around Seoul using subway, as compared to using the cab which can be rather expensive.

Equipped with the subway map, I managed to go to a few places and stayed as I please, as compared to following a tour group. I went to Ewha Wonams University and the place is beautiful in an Autumn's day as well.



The Ewha Womans University stop





Lots of shops and cafes around the area.
You can do some shopping as well. 



The beautiful wall of flours at the
entrance of Ewha Womans University.
I went there just to see this. 



The autumn colours.
It is romantic to take a walk there.
The trees and buildings of the university are beautiful.




A magical hair salon? lolz

There are lots of interesting shops and structures
around Seoul.
I enjoy walking around and taking photos.


I spent some time there walking, enjoying the autumn and did some shopping (earrings, socks etc.).
It was a great experience. Too bad we do not have such beautiful places outside our university. 

Comments