Isaac's Toast @ Myeongdong, Seoul

The unforgettable taste of my recent trip to Seoul must be Issac's toast. (*^▽^*)
I've read about this from a Mandarin guidebook which I've bought prior my Seoul trip and I am glad that I managed to find it!

The sandwich is awesome as the bread was prepared by using butter. Just imagine the aroma will make me dribble all over my keyboard. rofl



 The big red round signboard of Isaac's store.

You will see it while walking along the road 
after you've turned right after coming out from 
exit 5 of Myeongdong's Station.




The busy street of Myeongdong on a 
lazy Saturday morning. yawn~

N-Seoul Tower can be seen in the
beautiful morning.



The ajummas (middle aged women) preparing 
the fantastic toast.
They hardly speak English.
On my next visit after 2 days,
 the ajeossi (middle aged man) who was tending
the store managed to speak simple English.

 However, Japanese and Mandarin are used for 
the menu as well. (can't recall if there are English).

Anyway, you can point to the photos displayed in the shop
to order if you are facing language barrier.

Else, read in Mandarin and doodle
Korean words on the card provided by the stall. 


  
Egg + ham + cabbage + pickled cucumber
( the one with cheese is equally yummy as well)

My delicious sandwich!
Before the noming starts.

We had our sandwiches in the store.
It is better as the take away sandwiches 
might be soggy after a while.



A close view of it. 
I'm gonna drool again.
Uh oh~ XP

It costs for about 2,200 to 2,500 won.
Can't really remember though.

The price varies according to the ingredients.



My fresh kiwi juice (2,500 won) !
They have orange juice and banana milk as well.

The sandwiches are worth a try and having an amazing sandwich to warm up your tummy on a cool autumn is a good feeling.

There's another sandwich shop opposite the road of Skypark Central Hotel and Skypark II Hotel which is known as Hobong. Haven't had the chance to try them though. too bad~


Business hours:
Monday to Friday: 7:00 a.m. - 10:30 p.m.

Saturday: 7:30 a.m. - 8:00 p.m.

Closed on every Sunday.

Based on my guidebook, they will be close during Spring Festival, Mid-Autumn Festival, as well as public holidays it seems (Hope I didn't misinterpret it, my Mandarin is getting from bad to worse. gosh~ )

Food: 8/10 ( I love it...from the first till the last bite!)

Ambiance: 6/10 (clean, but the seats are limited in the tiny store)

Comments

  1. Isaac Toast is coming to Penang in June at Queensbay Mall. Do check us out at our FB fanspage by searching --> myisaactoast

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the info. ^^ Looking forward to enjoy it in Penang. :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment