Hotel Skypark III @ Myeongdong, Seoul

I had an amazing time when I went to Korea as I've booked an accommodation which is strategic. XD


During my vacation, I stayed in Hotel Skypark III . It was indeed a good choice as the location is strategic.The subway is within reach. (yup, Myeongdong's station Number 9's exit is in front and exit 6 is just less than a 5 mins walk)

Then,  there's the 7-11 and bakery, Paris Bagutte which are just located at the side entrance.
You can also take a few steps to reach Sejong Hotel for the limousine bus service to Inchon International Airport (you can see the hotel and Skypark III's entrance)

It can be a lil expensive, but I like it, plus the wireless excess and unlimited refilling or drinking water just outside my room. 



Etude House Shampoo and body wash in the bathroom.
The packing is cute. (@,@)
I have yet tried it. They are too precious.

Ah..there are lotions as well. 

Upon check in, 2 pieces of facial masks were given for free.



The Etude House counter at the hotel lobby.
Lot's of colours for you to try.
I did paint my nail for fun. 



 The Etude House counter.
Just beside the computer for the guests'
internet access.




My first meal once arrived at night.
Bibimbap from a BBQ restaurant behind the hotel.
Not impressive and what I mean is
you can get food easily while staying at Myeongdong.

I missed my chance to try other bibimbap due to this 



Shopping is a must!
There are tons of shops and stalls around Myeong Dong.
I did bought tons of skin care products.

 Plus, I did notice that there are tons of Jang Geun Suk's
advertisement around.
Due to natural republic and a coffee chain.
Plus, other celebs, of course. 



 Tons of beverages at 7-11!
I made it a point to try different coffee and drinks
everyday.
Kinda insane...but, I have to!
The packing is way too cute and pretty!
I can't get it here. Too bad.



The Banana Milk!
This is a must drink beverage in Korea.
Make sure not to miss it!
It is yummy and unforgettable!


If you were not on a tight budget, Myeong Dong is definitely an area worth staying as you can get food and transportation easily.

Plus, you can reach N Seoul Tower from there. Too bad I didn't go there due to the rather bad weather.


Comments