600 cc @ Gurney Plaza, Penang

Please take note that this outlet is no longer available at Gurney Plaza
They have moved the outlet to Gurney Paragon

600 cc is a Taiwanese restaurant which has a few outlets in Penang if not mistaken. Now, I am only sure of the outlet in Gurney Plaza, I haven't been to Prangin Mall for ages and thus, I've no idea if they still have an outlet there.

It is easy to find the shop due to its famous mascot or design, which is a cow. Yup, I am serious. A cow. A Holsteins to be precise. 

I haven’t been to 600cc for a few years to be honest.I used to have my lunch there once in a while when I was doing my Pre-U. (zhar jiang noodles used to be my fav. lolz)

Think I have to frequent there more often to try out the food serves, besides the noodles of course.
I heard that they are famous for their beef noodles. Still, I am loyal to my zhar jiang noodles. 




Zhar Jiang Noodles ( 炸醬面 ) @ RM 11.90 
for the set meal which comes with hot green tea

Noodles with minced meat with gravy, shredded carrot and cucumber,
as well as braised egg.

Mix everything together and it is ready to be nomed! 
I mean eaten. ^^

The Taiwanese zhar jiang noodles is not the same with the Korean
version. But, who cares, I love both of them. XD



Dan Dan Noodles @ RM 11.90 
for the set meal which comes with hot green tea

Minced meat with braised egg for this
dish of soup noodles.

It tastes good. Well, not salty or too oily.
 I haven't eaten this for ages.



Hot green tea which comes with the set meal.



The cute interior of the restaurant. ^^
Full of cows in there... moo~

The shop is pretty small.
With less than 10 tables if not mistaken.

They do provide takeaway. 



600 cc of Gurney Plaza

You won't miss the shop as it is located facing
the escalator.
Well, it is beside Xuan Xing's noodle restaurant.

Only service charge is included in the bill and the set meal is worth a try, if you want to have something affordable and filling in the mall. Gonna try the dessert and other food in the menu soon. 


Food:  7/10 (decent, the zhar jiang noodles is not bad)

Ambiance: 7/10 (well, it can be too small when it comes to the space, as long as the food is good, it is not a big deal XD)

Comments