Canton-I @ Queensbay Mall

I went to Canton-I for lunch the other day, well should be last month during my shopping spree at Queensbay Mall. It has been a while since I went to Canton-I during my visit to Sunway Pyramid two years ago. That was a long time indeed.



 The table setting. 
Steamed peanuts are served as appetiser. (on the
upper right of this photo)
They are charged in the bill if not mistaken .




Oriental decoration.
They are unique and pretty.
I love the birdcage lanterns. unique desu~




 Steamed Rice Noodles With Honey-glazed BBQ
Pork @ RM 7.80

This one is fine and it has to be eaten with the chili paste
served. It tastes decent, but still, not the one that I really fancy.




 Stir-fried Udon With Chicken in Black Pepper 
Sauce @ RM 16.80

Udon is my fav and I love it! Be it stir-fried or even
in hot vegetables soup. 
Hmm...well, this is a lil spicy due to the black pepper
sauce and it is salty.




 Honey-glazed BBQ Pork Combo With Rice Set
(soup provided, stated in the menu that it is provided till 
6 p.m. ) @ RM 15.80

Salted duck egg. That's the main reason why I ordered this.
The rice is good and i love the selection of pork served.
Just that there's not enough greens for this dish. sigh

But, I love the roasted pork and char siew.
Though the skin can still be crispier. XP

 This dish can be pricey, but
an indulgence once in a while. 



Winter melon and longan with sea coconut @ Rm 5.00

 This drink is my precious!
I love the texture of sea coconut and all the ingredients
are a good combination as they taste heavenly
together. I should prepare this at home.



The dining area of Canton-I.
The shop is pack with customers during lunch time.



You can see the poultry served and some part of the kitchen
near the entrance.



Outside the restaurant.
I like the oriental design (they have the same design
in the dining area)
It is fine and delicate. Very artistic.


Well, Canton-I is associated with the company that brings us Dragon-I. If you were to fancy Hong Kong cuisine, you can give it a try. The food is decent and I love the decoration. 

Besides, pastry such as egg tarts are available at the pastry counter in front of the shop. I should give the pastry a try during my next visit.


Food: 7/10 (still decent...and it is a satisfying meal)

Ambiance: 8/10 (clean and I love the oriental design on the walls. beautiful!)


Comments