Tong Pak Fu (糖百府) @ Gurney Plaza

This outlet is no longer available at Gurney Plaza.

I decided to check out the desserts at Tang Pak Fu since it was a week day and I did not need to wait in a long queue.

Hmm...I’ve read from other blogs and it seems that they are a popular dessert outlet from Hong Kong. During their opening, I could see that the place is crowded and the dessert must be fantastic. 

I ordered 3 snow ice of different flavoured.




Soya Snow Ice @ RM 5.00
(Friday’s Special Promotion)


For those who are on a tight budget,
the snow ice of the day is worth it.
It comes in regular serving and they have different
flavours for each day.

It tastes decent. It is not sweet and
I like it with red beans. (You can’t do wrong
with red beans in your desserts) ^^
This one is served with grass jelly and nata de coco
(pardon me if i got the wrong ingredients, I only
remember the red beans.)




Mango Snow Ice @ RM 8.80 (for regular)
RM 11.80 for the large serving

This is good. I love the sweet taste,
especially the popping tiny balls which comes with the snow ice.
Fascinating! (no idea what it is called though)
This mango snow ice kinda taste like durian flavour.
Hmm...was thinking if they had given me the
wrong flavour. Rofl
Nevertheless, I like the taste. 



Matcha Green Tea Snow Ice @ RM8.80 (for regular)
RM 11.80 for the large serving

Ah...matcha snow ice is my fav!
The texture is not bad and it tastes well with red beans, as well as the
nata de coco (hope I didn’t make a mistake).
However, this dessert is rather bitter.
Perhaps due to my sensitive tongue after having way too
much mango snow ice.Hope it is just me. 



Love the design on the ceiling.
Creative. 



Ahhh...the signature durian snow ice on the napkin.
Think I have to try it during my next visit.



The interior of Tong Pak Fu.
It is just in front of MPH.
You can’t miss it. 



The entrance

Tong Pak Fu is a great place to hang out with friends and for shoppers to take a rest after shopping for hours.

Haven’t had the chance to try all the stuff in the menu. The snow ice is decent, but still, for picky eaters, you can get better snow ice from some other places.

Plus, only service charges are included in the bill.



Food: 6/10 (for the dessert, it is decent. I like the texture of the ice.)

Ambiance: 8/10 (love the furniture and the bring colours)

Business hours: 10 am – 10 pm (from Monday to Sunday)

Comments