DIY Hair Clip Organiser

Back to work, after taking a long break for my vacation ^^


It has been a while since I posted anything and well, let me start my sharing something I made.
I came across some DIY hair clip organisers online and I am motivated to do one myself. 

It is pretty easy actually and it helps me to keep all my hair pins in one place. Pretty neat, huh? XD


Before you start, these are what you need: 
ribbons, fancy wrappers, card boards (from a cereal box), scissors, Cellophane tape and stapler.

Steps:

1. Cut the cereal boxes into rectangular shape. (I used 2 boards from the box and I made sure the edges are even.)

2. Tape the two card boards together.

3. Then, wrap it by using the wrapping paper with your desired design.

4. Measure and cut the ribbon according to the length you need .You can place the ribbon across the card board vertically or horizontally.

   
5. Secure the ribbons by using Cellophane tape.You can stapler the ends of the ribbons to the cardboard to make sure they will not loosen or fall off.
   

Ta da! There you go. My mini DIY hair clip organiser.
You can use a puncher to make a handle to tie it in your wardrobe or wall. However, make sure the ribbons are secure strongly by using glue gun or other adhesive materials. 

Here is the photos to help you understand the steps better ^^



Comments