Ishibashi @ Osaka, Japan 2013

It was a dream come true when I managed to travel to a place which I’ve been wishing to go to since I was a high school kid. Japan!!!! Here I come! XD

It was not a good decision to travel to Japan during summer as the weather was extremely hot.
The temperature reached as high as 40 Celsius. I am not kidding and this makes me thankful that my country’s sunny days are not as hot or as unbearable as Japan’s. 

I went to Japan last month and I am glad that I have a close friend of mine to be our guide. Plus, we managed to experience sleeping in a tatami studio and the experience is just like what you’ve seen in the anime. 


To make travelling easier with all the huge luggage, we decided to take the airport’s limousine bus to Hotarugaike Station. From there, we took the Hankyu Takarasuke Line to reach Ishibashi where my friend is staying. 


In short, to reach Osaka City, or I should say to reach your hotel or destination, you can opt to travel via the train or taxi. The train can be cheaper but at times, you need to change from one stop to another



My two-way bus tickets.
Bought it via the machine outside the airport.
You can get assistance there and 
there are sign board to guide you
 so that you know which bus to take to your destination.






The Hotarugaike Station!
The limousine bus stopped here. 
Before reaching the station, it stopped at Osaka Airport.




Façade of Ishibashi’s Shopping Street.
There is a Lawson’s 100 Yen shop as well.
I miss getting the drinks and food 
every night with my buddies now.
You can get pretty much anything,
 from food to drugs, plus, there is a shop for you to rent DVDs. 
Ahh..and also physiotherapy centres around it seems.



The sculptor near one of the Shopping Street’s entrance.
No idea what it means though. 



There are colourful yet unique drain cover
which can be found across Japan!
Spotted this one at Ishibashi’s Shopping Street.
  Fascinating!
We don’t have it here in my place and
 I bet it will be stolen within seconds O.o



Museum of Osaka University
I would pass this on the way to my friend’s place.
Too bad I didn’t have the time to check it out =(
Besides, we did walked pass a cemetery and one of  the uni’s gate.
Miss the exercising walking up hill now. Haha
 Too bad I didn't take the photos.



The evening view outside my friend's place.
Reminds me of the anime. 
Oooops, not again =.=


It was a memorable trip and I must make time to share the places, food and my itinerary here. 
Hope I won't be too sluggish. XP

Comments