CoffeeA Coffee @ Karpal Singh Drive, George Town, Penang

Today, I would like to share some photos of a cafe which I went with my friends during the Chinese New Year. Yup. It was a few months back and since I have already written something earlier, why not? 

We decided to hang out at Automall Maritime Piazza, which is located on Karpal Singh Drive since we haven't been there for coffee before. So, Coffea Coffee...we decided on that very day.

It is a coffee chain store from Korea and it is just like any typical coffee joints where people hang out for coffee, such as the well known Starbucks and Coffee Bean. However, they do have a variety of unique drinks on their menu, if you fancy something new for a change. ^^



Orange Chocolate Latte @ RM 12.50

I still remember the taste of this latte, which gave me a 
surprise no doubt. It doesn't taste anything like citrus flavoured milk.
However, it is not as thick and rich as hot chocolate.
It is something between the two beverages which has a lighter
flavour which resembles nothing like coffee, in my opinion.
Perhaps someone with unique taste buds would fancy this drink?




Vanilla Latte @ RM 12.00 +/-
(can't remember exactly how much was it. sorry x.x)

Based on the menu, it stated that the vanilla latte uses coffee
with the blending known as Madonna.
Interesting. From my reading, it is a sweet European-style roasted 
blend that has fruity aroma with a dash of acidity.
Fortunately, I do not have a sharp taste when it comes 
to coffee to detect the acidity, lolz!
I do enjoy the lovely aroma of this latte. Not to mention that I got
excited by seeing the latte art! :D



Turkey Ham Quiche @ RM 10.90

Had my first quiche and I love the taste.
I enjoy the rich cheesy flavour. Yum!
It would be lovelier if it were not as salty and I would
appreciate it if they were to heat it a lil longer.
Best eaten when it is served hot. 
I still enjoy it to the last bite, anyway.



Dessicated coconut pistachio cake

Love the texture of the cake with dessicated coconut and nuts.
The cake is moist and it is sweet, but till it makes you feel
too overwhelmed of it,
Love the taste and it is worth a try.
Can't remember the exact name and price of it.



You can get free flow of hot and cold water from the cafe.
That's awesome. XD



The counter. It was a busy day and the place was packed!
You can see a variety of cakes and food on display.



 A sunny day! The iconic Penang Bridge can be spotted
from the promenade. Too hot for us to have a pleasant stroll.



Well, Coffea Coffee does provide a good scenic place to hang out and the variety of coffee and food will not let you down if you are up to try something new for a change. I would love to go there soon for a drink. Perhaps it would be after my examination mayhem. Yikes! >.<

p/s: service charge is included in the bill when I went there, not sure with the gov tax...together with GST now. sigh...

Food: 7/10 ( love my latte and cake...and quiche)

Ambiance: 9/10 ( cosy and relaxing...perhaps because of the locality?)

For more info: CoffeA Coffee

Comments