Make It (rose ice-cream) @ Langham Place, Hong Kong

Before my trip to Hong Kong, I came across a confectionery shop in Langham Place which sells rose ice-cream online. I was  tempted to try the ice-cream and one of my plan was to go to Langham.

I almost gave up when I fail to locate the shop and went into a convenient store and found another exit/entrance at the other end of the store which leads to the MTR station. The convenient store mentioned should be Market Place by Jasons, a convenient store at the basement of Langham Place if I remember correctly.

As I walked a few steps after the convenient store, I was delighted to see the rose ice-creams at the confectionery display. So, I decided to try it since it was my only chance and I am not sure when I'll visit Hong Kong again.



 Hokkaido Milk Rose Ice-cream @ 35 HKD

The texture is smooth once it melted in your mouth.
It is actually harder than a popsicle. XD

I love the sweet smell and flavour of the milk.
Not too rich nor sweet, it is good enough.

I love the details of the rose and it is pretty. ≧ω≦

I was in the mood for a white rose...too bad I was unable
to try the other flavours. 



The confectionery displayed in the shelf.
The roses are pretty.

If I remember, they do have other flavours like
chocolate and strawberry.

I see ice-cream cakes too if I remember correctly.
They do sell frozen yogurt and ice-cream whereby
you can choose your toppings. 



The logo on the wall.
It is behind the dining area, with only a few seats.



More info:
Open Rice - Make It

Langham Place - Make It

Address: 旺角 Langham, 地库 2 Floor 01铺

Comments