St. Presso @ Icon City, Bukit Mertajam

Another new cafe around the corner to explore and it is really difficult for me to make time to go to all of them since I am quite busy lately. So, after lunch last week, I went to St Presso with my buddies since most of us have yet been there to try out their coffee.



The huge St. Presso Logo on the wall.
You will not miss it as you enter the cafe.



Cakes at the display counter.
Tempting...tempting...but, I had to save them for
another day since I had just taken my lunch.



Set lunch with a variety of sandwiches and
side dishes to choose from.
Only for weekdays however.
You can check out the link at the end of my post
for more info. Would love to try them soon.



Mugs on sales. XD



The cozy dining area with large sofas!
They have another dining area upstairs with
wooden chairs.



The counter at St Presso.
Once you have placed your order and paid for it,
the waitresses will serve your drink promptly.
The interesting thing is that they do state the amount
of drinks in 'ml'.

For example, 240 ml for the hot beverages and 
600 ml for the cold beverages.

They have ice-blended beverages, tea and 
chocolate in their menu as well.



Piccolo Latte (Hot) @ RM 10.00



Mint Mocha (Hot) @ RM 12.50



Hazelnut latte (hot) @ RM 11.50

My buddies ordered the 3 coffee posted above and they
said that the coffee are good.

Sweet aroma of the coffee together with
different latte art for each cups.
Love the tiny heart-shaped spoon as well.

Should have ordered one for myself.



Ice-bended yogurt (mango) @ RM 15.00

This drink comes in three flavours, which are
mango, watermelon and green apple.
 There are chocolate and mocha to choose from too.

This drink is cold and I had brain freeze instantly. rofl
The website mentioned that 100% natural yogurt
and real fruit puree are used for this drink.

You can actually taste the sourish flavour of the
yoghurt, which are similar to the home-made yogurt
or the natural flavoured yogurt from the stores.

The sweet refreshing sensation of the mango puree
goes well with the drink and I was glad that
I ordered that. No artificial taste like
some of the drinks I have tried elsewhere.

This is actually good. XD



Smile...Don't worry. Life is awesome.

Lovely quote on my drink. ^^
They also sprinkled some nuts on the ice-blended
yogurt. Thumbs up!



The facade of the cafe.
It is located at the middle of a row of shop houses
opposite Starbucks of Icon City


I would visit St Presso again since I have yet tried their coffee. I did taste some from my friends' order. XD Perhaps I should try their sandwiches and cakes. They are tempting when I saw the waitresses served the food to other customers. 

Service charge is not included in the bill and more services can be found in their website.


More info:

Address: Lot 32, Jalan Icon City, 14000 B.M., Penang.

Phone number: 04-504 1515

St Presso - Website

Comments