Tsim Sha Tsui to Avenue of Stars @ Hong Kong

I have been procrastinating lately when it comes to updating info regarding my travelling. Well, I can be quite lazy when it comes to writing for a dissertation and writing for fun. OK...enough for my rumbling...here we go :D

I spent the last day of my trip walking around Tsim Sha Tsui after a hearty breakfast at Tim Ho Wan. So, I ended up reaching iSquare after roaming around Tsim Sha Tsui by exiting at Exit A1. Took some photos with the cute Chinese New Year kitties in iSquare before moving on.



Saw a mosque in Hong Kong and I was super excited.
I was out of my mind since I was away from my country
for a few days and I do see a mosque almost every day
when I drive around my place.

It is near Tsim Sha Tsui MTR A1 exit, fyi.



The huge beckoning cat.
Kawaii desu!

More info: iSquare



Next stop, 1881 Heritage! My fried suggested me to drop by that place. Not for shopping, but to admire the magnificent architecture.  There are signboards along the way leading you and 1881 heritage is near the star ferry pier and you can drop by Avenue of Stars after that.




1881 Heritage
A heaven for luxurious items.
You can visit the place to take more photos as the
heritage building is very beautiful.




A beautiful place which is worth exploring.
I even saw a couple having their wedding photos
taken in the garden during my visit.




The photo corner inside the building.
Besides luxury retailers, there is an infomartion
centre within the building when you enter via the 
main entrance. You can see that in my first photo
of 1881 heritage. Feel free to get some of the
postcard as memorabilia.


More info: 1881 Heritage




I see the clock tower after walking for a
short distance from 1881 heritage.

There is an ice-cream truck vendor near the pier.
I didn't try that unfortunately.





A misty morning at the pier.
I didn't take the ferry to cross to the island side
of Hong Kong. 

There are tour packages for you to see the beautiful
lights symphony. I would do that during my next trip.
Hong Kong. I will be back!








Took this photo while having a break sitting
under a shelter near the pier.

Beautiful paranormal view of the metropolitan when
 I walk along the promenade, passing HK Cultural Centre
 and HK Museum of Art towards Avenue of Stars.




The iconic statue!
Many things to see when you are there.
I chose a wrong day as it was crowded with 
loud tourist which gave me a hard time
to snap good photos. My luck :(




The legend of martial arts! Bruce Lee

There is another statue for Anita Mui, a late well 
known canto-pop singer/actress.

Plus, a pig, known as McDull, which is a 
character of an animation. XD 




Stalls selling snacks and souvenirs.




Celebrity hand prints.
Spotted many of the well known actors and
actresses on Chinese cinema.




The end of the avenue.
I headed to Starbucks to rest my legs and away from
the bustling crowds.

After that, explored the Tsim Sha Tsui East Waterfront
Podium Garden  before heading to my next
destination via East Tsim Sha Tsui mtr exit.



Comments