Vivo @ Aeon Mall, Bukit Mertajam (Penang)

I went to Vivo for a meal with my buddies years ago and decided to go there again 2 weeks back for dinner. Too bad I didn't blog bout my last visit and alas! I have no idea where I store all the photos. 



Promotion for tea time.
Gonna try it when I have the chance.


The set meal menu.
Only for weekdays and you can opt for either
mushroom soup or soft drink to go with your
main dish.




Sprite for the drinks.
It would be cool if they serve both the soup
and drinks together. XD




Chicken and Mushroom Baked Rice
 @ RM 17.50 per set

Lovely flavour and the cheese doesn't make you
feel overwhelming after the meal.
This shows that tomato sauce and buttery cheese will
never go wrong with butter rice.

The only thing is the dish is shallow and the
portion seems small. Would be lovely if they
put more mushrooms in this dish. hehe




Close up of the baked rice.




Smoked Chicken BBQ Pizza @ RM 17.90 per set
(8'' which comes with 4 pieces)

Ingredients: Chicken strips, fresh mushrooms, onions, red
and green capsicums, black olives with special BBQ sauce

There is a selection of pizza for you to choose from
and I decided to try this for dinner.

Lovely smoky bbq flavour and generous amount of cheese.
Too bad they only have it for thin crust for the
8'' pizza. I tried Hawaii before. It is equally
good and I would try the other pizzas soon.




Cheese and chili flakes are provided
for the pizza.
It is always delightful to have pizza with
extra...Extra cheese!




Brightly lit dining area.






A selection of cakes to choose from for tea
or dessert. Gonna try it one day.




The entrance of Vivo.
You can't miss it as it is just beside Nando's
and opposite Winter's Warmers, as well as
Secret Recipe. Not to difficult to locate the place.


The Volcanic chocolate with ice-cream is worth a try, by the way. With warm chocolate oozing out from the brownie where you can have together with ice-cream. Heavenly! :D I will try to order it again and perhaps write about it soon. 

Perhaps if you enjoy the food, you can get a Vivo Club card to enjoy some perks. You can get one once you have spent RM100 in a single receipt. Check out the link for more info: Vivo Club Card

The tax is included in the total I guess. I will update again once I go for my volcanic chocolate soon. XD

More info:

The FB page: VivoPizza

Website: VivoPizza

Comments

  1. Next time you should try their panini. That's what their flagship products are. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the suggestion. I will definitely order that. :D

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment