Parkroyal Seafood Buffet Dinner (Saturday Night) @ Tamarind Brasserie, Parkroyal, Penang

I need to thank my dear bro for giving me and my mom a threat since he won two vouchers for a Saturday Seafood Buffet Dinner at Parkroyal Penang's Tamarind Brasserie!

Well, I went there 3 weeks ago. There are a variety of seafood and it is worth the money if you were to dine there. Since there were diners around the buffet table, it was tricky for me to snap photos. (Would be rude for me to go around with my phone or camera while people are taking their food.)

Among the dishes are dim sum, steamed buns, boneless chicken with Nyonya sauce (crispy and yummy), tiger prawns, seafood tom yum, curry kapitan and sotong kunyit (turmeric squid), to name a few. Just surprise yourself as they change their menu from time to time and they were not the same as what I have read from other blogs before my dinner. :D I was too excited! Need to have a sneak peek on what I would be having. Hehe.



The dining area facing the beach.
A great spot to enjoy the view while dining.


Mussels...yum! Fresh and delicious.
The one beside is sea cucumber with mushroom
and scallops. 



My first serving of food.
Love the fried noodles and sea cucumber dish with 
mushroom and seafood.



The creamy one is seafood thermidor.
The one on the left is steamed fish, with baked
salmon with salsa. ayam masak merah and 
some chicken and potatoes.
The oyster springroll (on top of the ayam masak
merah) is delicious. I can't stop having that.



Grilled lobster is a must and they are delectable.
They have grilled prawns, mussels and cuttlefish as well.
There are other selection there too, I just can't
get myself to recall of them, except the lobster of course. XD




The appetisers, with scallops, oysters,cold dishes
 and various salad. You will be spoilt for choice.



Cupcake tower with cookies!



Chocolate fondue, any one?
The have marshmallow and dried fruits to go with
the chocolate. It would be fantastic if they were 
to serve strawberries or kiwis. 



Red coloured jellies which is in front of
the ice-cream corner.



Meringue tart



Some other cakes, cream puffs and chocolates
for dessert. I love the chocolate (the cubes on
the tray which is behind the white cake). They
are delicious, be it white, dark or the one with strawberry 
flavoured. Yum!



Layered cake



Macaroons!
The diners snapped them up pretty fast
and I managed to try the pink and green one.
Love the pink strawberry flavoured.
The sourish taste is refreshing.
Not so sure if the green one is green tea or mint.
The filling has a nutty flavour. Still, it is good. 


Like any other buffet, they have tea and coffee corner, as well as fruits ranging from watermelon to nangka (jack fruit). No carbonated drinks and I noticed a Middle Eastern family ordered some for themselves. Perhaps additional charges were required.

Great dining ambiance and most of the food are delicious, except some chicken can be a lil tough, so, I recommend you to just go for the marvellous seafood. Also, it would be great if they provide us with lemon infused water instead of plain water to make us feel more refreshed after a hearty meal. Nevertheless, I had a great time.


More info: Parkroya Penang Seafood Buffet Dinner (Saturday)

Comments