Coffee Story @ Alma, Bukit Mertajam, Penang

If you fancy being surrounded by vintage decors and coffee aroma in a lazy afternoon, Coffee Story can be a place for you to take a break before moving on to continue with the rest of your day. I love the cool inviting ambiance and it is indeed a good cafe to hang out.



A cosy corner. Lots of vintage decorations in the
cafe. I kinda love the ambiance.

I can't really recall the price as I have lost the receipt and
another one of my second visit was with my friend.
So, I just write down what I saw on the menu during
my first visit to the cafe. XD


Iced almond latte @ RM 11.90

My friend had this.
Should be good as she didn't say anything.
I do not fancy iced coffee as the melted
ice will dilute the flavour. hehe
Well, that's me, anyway.



Hazelnut latte @ RM 10.90

Smooth with sweet aroma.
The bitter taste is not as strong, nor the nutty flavour.
Still, it tastes fine. Love the latte art, btw ^^



Almond latte @ RM 10.90

The coffee doesn't have a strong flavour.
It has a sweet nutty sensation in my opinion.
The coffee looks lovely.
Love the vintage spoon and I am happy just
by looking at the presentation of the coffee.



We ordered a berry crepe.
(Sorry, a treat from a buddy and I was busy
chatting till forgotten about the receipt, should be around
RM11.00 ++ perhaps)

The crepe tastes good with the sweet berries
and it doesn't make you feel overwhelming.
They are good, I should try the others soon.

By the way, love the chocolate art on the plate. XD



Cakes! They are tempting. ^^
They only have 6 types for you to choose from.
Gonna try more of them.



The menu on the wall.
Took this photo last year. Think the price of the
beverages are still the same.
Correct me if I were wrong. XD



You are required to place your order at the counter.
They will serve you your drinks and cakes. ^^
Love the Audrey Hepburn design on the
counter. Cool, yet chic.



The cosy dining area.
With the dim lighting and cool air-conditioning,
I really feel like dozing off if I were there alone,
minus the chattering of my buddies.



Wooden chairs and tables on the wall as decorations!
Do they bring back your memories of the good
old days in school?

They have more cool decorations upstairs.
Will check them out next time and opt for the
first floor dining area. XD



The facade of the cafe. It is easy to spot the cafe as it is 
located at the shop lots behind Kopitan Classic, Alma.
Basically, it is the shops beside Tesco, Alma. 


FB page: Coffee Story

Address: 2A, Tingkat Bawah, Medan Seri Impian 2, Pusat Perniagaan Seri Impian, BM.

Business hours:  (Based on what I found on FB)

Close on Tuesday
Monday, Wednesday - Friday: (15:00 -00:00)
Saturday - Sunday (13:00 - 0:00)

Comments