Winter Warmers @ Aeon Mall, Alma, BM

I have been to Winter Warmers a few times over the years and I have write about it a long time ago. 
They have a few outlets in Penang and usually I frequent the one located in Gurney Plaza and Aeon Mall, Alma.

I decided to go there last week and stumbled upon their new set lunch menu. Well, I prefer to have my meals there on weekdays as there will be 20% off for food and beverages, as compared to weekends where you are entitled to have on 10% of discount. It is pretty worth it, in my opinion.



The new set lunch menu.

Together with the main dish, you can have your
choice of a pot of original black tea, green tea
or lovely tea. Also, you can add RM 2
for other beverages, as well as pay an additional
amount of RM 4.50 for a slice of cake available.



A section of the dining area, with floral printed
tablecloths. Tea sets are available for purchase
too, if you would like to have one at home for tea.



Added addition RM 2.00 for their iced mix fruit tea,
one of my all time fav. A refreshing drinks with
slices of fruits in it. It has light sweet sourish taste.



Jasmine Green Tea
(comes with the set lunch)

This is one of my fav, besides Gunpowder.
It has a delightful light fragrance of Jasmine flower.



Salad with mayonnaise as starter.



Seafood cheese baked rice @ RM 30.90

The cheese baked rice is prepare by using white sauce
with generous amount of cheese.

This dish comes with prawns, mussels, clamps and
crab stick. It doesn't make you feel overwhelmed and
it is filling. Besides, the seafood cheese baked rice
comes with a small portion of salad with balsamic vinegar.






Grilled chicken waffle @ RM 23.90
(costs RM 19.12, due to additional discount
for member)

I had this for the first time and the grilled chicken comes
with a dipping white sauce and it is cooked with teriyaki
sauce (or maybe BBQ sauce, I can't really distinguish it)

The waffle has a heavier texture which taste good with the
sauce and waffle. The chicken is tender but I still
prefer their chicken waffle I had last time before
they change their set lunch menu.

Anyway, will try their cheese baked waffle soon.
Looking forward!


The food is fine and I love the dining ambiance. I would love to have their afternoon tea set since it has been ages since I last have it. Plus, the points in the member card lasts for life. I am accumulating it to redeem a fancy tea set for myself. ^^

GST is included in the receipt, fyi.

More info:
Address: Lot G05 Ground Floor, Aeon Mall Bukit Mertajam, Jalan Rozhan, Alma, 14000 Bukit Mertajam.

Phone no. : 04-548 4503

Website: Winter Warmers



Comments