Kaffa Signature Sunway @ Sunway Carnival Mall, Seberang Jaya, Penang

My friend told me that there were several new eateries in Sunway Carnival Mall and actually, I was looking forward to sample their food. The cafe looks kinda cool, in my opinion.



The dining area near the entrance.
You have to place your order at the counter 
and pay your food before dining.





Cosy sofas near the windows.
A good place to catch up with your buddies
over coffee.



I love the chic yet contemporary decorations.
Can't get my eyes off the vintage Mini.



A selection of beverages and cakes.
Would love to have the rainbow cake. ^^



The breakfast menu looks tempting,
I would love to try them one day.



Yup, set meal is available.
Not sure if they taste good as I haven't tried them.



Chicken Nachos @ RM14.50

The nachos taste fine. However, they lost their crispiness
when they were served. Well, perhaps it was
due to the vapour when baking.
It is still decent as there is a generous amount of cheese,
guacamole and feta sauce ( I am not so sure).
The nachos taste ok, nevertheless.



6'' BBQ pizza @ RM10.90

It has crispy thin crust and strong smoky flavour,
with generous amount of ingredients and cheese.
Worth a try, in my opinion.


The pizza is available in 6'' and 10'' (RM 13.90)
They have 4 flavours, which are BBQ, Tom Yam,
Pepperoni and Vegetarian.



Portobello Mushroom (Spaghetti) @ RM19.90

My friend had this and she told me that it tastes good.
I saw generous amount of mushrooms on the plate.
It looks mouth-watering.

Plus, the sunny side up makes the pasta appetising.
I should order one for myself during my next visit.

Besides, they also serve Carbonara Mushroom, Spicy
Aglio Olio, Oriental Chicken and Creamy Tomato Chicken
which cost RM19.90 each.



Hot Latte @ RM10.40

It has a thick creamy texture and bittery taste.
I love the aroma of the coffee and it tastes
good. You can add sugar if you prefer sweet after taste. 

Mineral Water @ RM2.70
My friend had mineral water, 
just to share the price.



Latte art.
One of the reason why I enjoy coffee.



The entrance of Kaffa Signature.
They did offer 10% of special discount
on all items on the menu due to their opening
when I went there.


Kaffa Signature Sunway has a relaxing ambiance and the food taste fine (from what I have ordered). 
However, they can be a bit slow when serving the food. Perhaps they are understaffed and the outlet is still new. Well, I look forward to my next visit soon.

Fyi, service charge is not included in the bill and GST is included in the price of the food.


More info:

Telephone no. : 04-3901588

Comments