Arabica Estate Cafe @ Maritime Piazza (Karpal Singh Drive)

Hi, everyone!

I got back to work and life is like a roller-coaster now. :P This explains the slow updates.
Back to the post, earlier this month, I decided to check out Arabica Estate and I went there with my buddies for lunch. Here's what I discovered.



The facade of Arabica Estate.
You can spot it pretty easily after coming up
using the stairs from the car park.




The cake display!
I am in a good mood whenever I see pretty cakes



The dining area with simple furniture




Chi Chi @ RM 12.26 (on the left)
Mango Smoothie @ RM 10.38

The mango smoothie tastes good and refreshing.
Since I am a fan of mango, so everything in mangoes
would be good to me.

Chi Chi is an espresso based drink.
If not mistaken, milk is included in this (based on
what I have tasted)

Well, don't be fooled by the fancy name, Chi Chi is
pretty sweet, in my opinion. The sweet tastes cover
the other flavours and the coffee's aroma.



Caesar Salad @ RM 14.15

Well, it tastes fine with crispy croutons and
parmesan cheese flakes. The greens are fresh.



Romeo @ RM 10.38

One of their recommended espresso based drink.
It has a sweet mild rose aroma and the smooth
milky texture is lovely.

The coffee is not too thick and bitter.

The coffee looks romantic, nevertheless. ^^



Chicken pepperoni pizza @RM 23.58

I love the flavour and thin crispy crust.
It is enough for 3 person, since my friends and I
do not eat much.

The pizza smells good, with generous amount
of puree and the pepperoni complemented
the flavours. 


A glimpse of the menu.
They do have pasta and other varieties
of pizza. Besides, I saw leaflets at the counter.

Perhaps they have other set meals promotion
going on. 



Wonderberry (waffle) @ RM 15.09

I love the waffle as it has a crispy texture.
Too bad the weather was rather warm and the 
ice-cream melted way too fast.

Generous amount of berries and I enjoy the sweet
and sour flavours.

Perhaps for the next order, I would opt out the
whip cream. Then, it would be perfect!
Love the presentation, by the way.

I would love to check out their other waffles soon.


Well, I went there early for brunch and the service was pretty fast as there were less patrons.
Good ambience and I had a pleasant dining experience.

GST is included in the bill. However, I have no idea why the prices look funny. I just share the values printed on my receipt.


More info:
29D-3-3A & 29D-3-5, Maritime Piazza, Persiaran Karpal.


Website: Arabica Estate

Business Hours:
Monday-Thursday, Sunday: 12 noon - 12 midnight

Friday and Saturday: 12 noon - 01:00 am

Comments