Armor Restaurant @ Butterworth Business City Centre, Raja Uda

Please take note that this cafe is out of business

I enjoy talking to my buddies over meals and it is fun, especially after a hectic week of work.

Since I am still unfamiliar with the roads in Butterworth, my buddy brought me to the Business Centre, which is around Aroma Hotel to check out some of the restaurants or cafes there. Since we were starving, we decided to check out the set lunch at Armor Restaurant.



The set lunch menu, which is available from
12 noon to 3 pm.
Not sure if they have it on weekends.

The set lunch comes with a soup of the day and
ice-cream. Pretty cool. ^^



A medieval armour standing at the entrance,
welcoming the diners,



The medieval themed decorations and colourful 
checkered table cloths are unique,
Looks like the dining area of an inn which you
might come across in fantasy novels.



There's a mini ice-cream bar on the far right
of the dining area.
The waitress will show you where is it one
you have made your order for set lunch.



Cakes! Too bad I am full.



Our ice-cream!
You get to scoop your own,
Instead of dessert, we had it as our appetiser. 



Potato soup as the soup of the day

Warm soup is the best of all!
It is not thick and creamy nor salty.
I kinda like the light texture and flavour,
which would go well with hot buns if you have some.
It can be a lil greasy though.



Honey Lemon @ RM 6.00 (hot)

Love the green big cup and saucer.



Latte @ RM 7.50

Smooth and creamy.
My buddy had this. I have forgotten
to ask her bout the taste.



Armor Chicken Chop @ RM 19.90

The chicken is crispy and tender, but I love 
the coleslaw the most.
The chips are great too and they are served with 
chilli or paprika powder.
It would be brilliant if the black pepper sauce is a lil 
thicker with more pep-perish flavour.
Still, it tastes good.



Fish and Chips @ RM 19.90

Crispy beer batter and the fillets are fresh.
It tastes good, in my opinion.



The facade of the restaurant. You can spot it
pretty easily opposite Maoz Cafe.


I would love to try the other items on the menu one day since they look tempting.
Besides, I checked out their FB page and it seems that they do host birthday parties and there are pretty amazing cakes which perhaps you can order from them. ^^

Service charge is included, for your information.


More info:

FB page: Armor Restaurant

Address: No. 2, Butterworth Business City Centre, Jalan Raja Uda, 12300 Butterowrth, Penang.

Phone number: 04-313 2491

Business hours: 12 noon - 10pm (They are closed on Fridays)

Comments