Two Seven Coffee @ Icon City, BM.


One of my friend told me about Two Seven Coffee the other day at work and she recommended me to try their warm milk. Thus, I went there for a quick bite yesterday. 

The cafe serves a variety of drinks and it would be a cool place for tea, cakes or a light meal. They do not have elaborated menu as they serve mostly finger foods (snacks and sandwiches). However, they still have main course (grilled chicken, tilapia, salmon,as well as Chicken Milanese), spaghetti (Arrabiata, Seafood Carbonara, Neapolitan and Aglio Olio), salad and mushroom soup. The photos of the menu was rather blur, you have to discover the food when you go there. 



The facade of the cafe.
They have a few seats outdoors.
It is pretty easy to spot the cafe as it is located
next to Arnold Cycling Cafe.



The indoors dining area.
Pretty spacious with simple furnishing.



A glimpse of the cafe.
They could hang a cool poster or
DIY art to brighten up the space. ^^



Snack Platter @ RM 18.70
(Fried wedges, calamari rings, popcorn
chicken and chicken nugget with purple sauce)

The serving is huge and it took me and my buddy
some time to finish up the platter.

My only complaint is that the calamari
is a lil tough and it is quite difficult to chew them.
The popcorn chicken tastes good though.

I am not so sure what purple sauce is, except for
its wonderful flavours.
The sauce is pretty unique and it is not too
creamy nor tangy.
It has a slight sweet and smoky after taste  and 
it goes well with the fried stuff, You can refill
the sauce, btw, which is pretty neat.



Iced Toffeenut latte @ RM 10.70

Light sweet milky flavour.
The latte is not too sweet or overwhelming.
It tastes fine in my opinion.



Salty Caramel Milk (hot @ RM 6.70

I ordered milk for the first time yesterday and
my friend recommended me to try this.
Well, it is surprisingly good and I love
the sweet aroma. Gonna have this again.



A selection of cakes.
Gonna try some of them during my
next visit soon.



The detox water is refreshing.
I love the citrus and cucumber flavour.
That's another feature which makes me 
love this place. ^^


A simple cafe for a drink and  quick bite. I would love to go back there for more drinks and cakes. Perhaps I would have their spaghetti too, they look tempting.

GST and service charge is not included in the bill, fyi.

p/s: You can get 15% off from the total bill when you like their page and share any of their posts on FB. The cashier will assist you.


More info:

Address: 27, Jalan Icon City, Icon City, 14000 Bukit Mertajam.

Telephone number: 04-506 2772

Facebook page; 27 Coffee

Business hours:
Sunday,  - Thursday : 12 noon - 12 midnight
Friday - Saturday     : 12 noon - 1 a.m.

Comments