Brava Cafe @ Alma, Bukit Mertajam, Penang

Finally, I got to do some updating today after being away for months. I am rather busy with my work and I just can't make time to indulge in writing as much as I want.

Last Saturday, my friends and I decided to check out Brava Cafe, which is inside Chariton Hotel (Alma, BM). I was rather curious about the cafe since I pass by the hotel almost every day. So, here is what we have discovered!



The creative blackboard menu at the counter.




A glimpse of the menu.
They have set lunch promotion or something
going on as well.
Plus, they do have another menu featuring other
items such as braised pork rice, ham and cheese
croissant, sweet and sour curry fish balls and others
for you to discover.




Fresh Honey Milk @ RM 8.90

Love the sweet honey fragrance.
I felt sleepy after drinking this.
Perhaps it would be good if I were to go to
dreamland right away. ^^




Iced Matcha Latte @ RM 12.90

The matcha latte is rather thick and I can actually
taste the strong matcha aroma which I won't
be able to get from the other matcha latte previously.

It would be lovely if it can be sweetened just 
a bit in my opinion. The amount of matcha
is more or less sufficient to bring out the bitter
sweet flavour of the drink.




Brava Pork Burger @ RM 17.90

We were recommended to try their signature pork burger
and it is surprisingly delicious.
It has a slice of pineapple inside and the patty is
rather flavourful. The patty crumbles easily though.
Nevertheless, it is still good and I would love to
have another one pretty soon. ^^




Brava Shakshuka @ RM 17.90

I just got to know that this is a middle eastern dish and
I enjoy it very much. Basically, it s a dish with pached
eggs in tomato sauce/puree with onions and 
mushrooms. It is best eaten with bread.
They do use herbs or spices to enhance the 
dish I supposed and it is indeed appetising.




3 in 1 crepe @  RM 13.90

We got this crepe for 50% discount and I can't
remember if it is because we have spent RM 50 on a single
receipt on that day. (The waitress will inform you if there's
any promotion)

There are 3 flavours, the top one is perhaps vanilla,
chocolate and strawberry. The upper layer was a lil
dry and the rest of the layers were moist and the crepe tastes
fine in my opinion.




Cakes, sodas and desserts on display.




The dining area with simple furnishing and
decorations.




The facade of the cafe and hotel.
It is not difficult to locate the cafe as it is situated
near Aeon Alma. To be precise, it is at the end of the 
row of shop houses where you can see Enhance 
Language Centre, as well as 7-11.




The brightly lit signboard.


Well, I would frequent the cafe again since it is a stone's throw away from my place and if I really want a fancy cup of coffee without going all the way to Starbucks. XD
There are more things on the menu for me to explore (cakes and coffee perhaps ^^) and I do look forward for my next visit soon.


FB Page (Cafe) : Brava Cafe

Hotel Website: Chariton Hotel (Alma)

Address: 31, Lorong Seri Impian 2, Taman Seri Impian, 14000 Bukit Mertajam, Penang.

Business hours:
9 a.m. - 10 p.m. daily

Comments