Nadeje @ Mahkota Parade, Malacca

I am a big fan of heavenly sweet adorable dessert and most of the time, I love them due to their unique presentation and colours. Too bad I do not have enough space in my tummy to shove everything in.^^

I have been to Malacca a few months back for a short getaway and my buddy suggested that I should give Nadeje's mille crepe a try because they have the finest layer cake or mille crepe. Well, we decided to go there for out late tea and I have fallen in love with them right now.




A selection of crepe at the counter.
Looks tempting ^^

The mille crepe is actually pretty thin and they
literally melt in your mouth instantly.
They are moist and the cream is spread 
evenly on each layer.




They have main course on the menu too.
They also have set meals. Perhaps I will give
them a try during my next visit in the future.



A selection of mille crepe in the menu.
I have got to know from their website that their 
mille crepe, cakes and dessert are 100% handmade.
Wow...that must be great.



They have liquor mille crepe too. I didn't give
them a try the other day.

For the premium series, I read from several 
links online that they have 6 flavours and only one
is available in each outlet. Since I am in Mahkota 
Parade, I got to sample Premium Chesse.



Pink Guava Yakult @ RM6.80

This yogurt drink is pretty unique and I haven't
really come across such combination.

Tastes good though and it is not too dilute.
If you fancy guava drink,then this would
be awesome for you. ^^



Malacca Mille Crepe @ RM 12.60

Gula Malacca Crepe

I can't believe that a combination of creamy coconut
milk and Gula Melaka can create such heavenly 
flavour. I can't get enough of this actually.
It feels as if you are enjoying a delicious bowl of
cendol due to the sweet fragrance of Gula Melaka.

I am amassed by the unique flavours.



Berry Berry Strawberry @ 12.60

I love the sweet and sour taste of this mille crepe
which won't make you feel overwhelming.

Based on the menu, the crepe is prepared by using
raspberries, blueberries and strawberries.

The sweet jam is spread evenly on each layer
and it tastes pretty good.
Gonna have it again if I were given a chance.




Premium Cheese Slice @ RM 14.60
(The beige coloured crepe on the right)

My buddy loves cheese and we decided to
 try something unique.
The Premium Cheese Mille Crepe is made of rich
quality cream cheese with 3 types of real 
cheese (stated in the menu)

It is pretty challenging to finish up the crepe
since it has an extremely rich cheesy flavour,
as if you are savouring a huge block of cheese.

You get pretty overwhelmed and full instantly,
unless you are a hardcore cheese fan you
can indulge the entire slice of cheesy 
crepe all by yourself.

I can't pretty much remember what's in the small
pipette on the cheese cake. It is honey
if I remember correctly, just fyo. 



The dining area outside the cafe.

I had a great time sampling the mille crepe. I do look forward to try more of their items on the menu, besides the crepe. Hopefully they will have an outlet in Penang in the future. So far, they are one of the best mille crepe that I have had. ^^


More info:

Website: Nadeje

FB page: Nadeje

Address: G-23B, EG 4 and EG 5, Ground floor, Mahkota Parade, 75000 Melaka.

Comments