Hana Cafe @ Tanjung Tokong, Penang

I have come across Hana Cafe when I was browsing for some new places to try out their food. The bingsu (Korean shaved ice) looks tempting and they are delicious. I have been there twice and I would love to go there again.




The dining area facing the main road of the cafe.
You can see Dalat International School opposite
the cafe and it is easy to locate the place.




The dining area inside the cafe



Another corner of the dining area



There is a selection of fried chicken for you
to choose from and the portion is pretty big which
is enough for 3.



Deep Cheese Fried Chicken @ RM 25

Love the crunchy chicken and cheesy sauce.
It is appetising and it proves that you really 
can't go wrong by pairing anything with cheese.

I can't get enough of it, tbh.



Tangsu @ RM 25

No idea what it means but according to the menu,
it is fried chicken with honey, soy sauce and
vinegar. So, it is more or less like sweet and sour
fried chicken. It would be better if I can eat
it with some rice for lunch or dinner.



Classic Bingsu @ RM 12

The bingsu comes with milky shaved ice
and sweet red beans.
The classic bingsu of course and I really
enjoy the texture of the thick sweet red beans
with the soft fine shaved ice which melts
instantly in your mouth.

However, the red beans during my first visit
was rather hard as compared to my second visit.

Perhaps they should take note of the 
red beans while serving to ensure its freshness.
Anyway, I still enjoy it.



Mango Bingsu @ RM 15

Seriously, I almost went crazy when I saw
such awesome serving of mangoes on the shaved
ice and I was excited.

Sweet milky shaved ice with the combination
of sweet sourish refreshing mangoes are inviting,
especially during the hot humid afternoon.



The set lunch menu and they are available only on
weekdays .



The drinks menu

If you prefer water, there are bottles of water available
at the counter. The best part is...they are free! ^^



The Dessert and Meal menu

I would definitely come back for their bingsu.
Love them!



The front part of the cafe which can be
quite tricky to park your car (due to my poor
driving skills, of course. rofl)


Hana cafe is actually located at the same row as Sri Ananda Bahwan (Indian Restaurant) and it is exactly opposite Dalat International School. You could opt to park behind the cafe (take a left turn at the traffic light to go behind the houses) as it could be more convenient.


More information:

Facebook Page: Hana Cafe

Address: 11, Jalan Tanjung Bunga, 11200 Penang.

Business hours: 11am - 11pm (From Monday to Saturday and they are closed on Sunday, according to their FB page)

Comments