Boston 又一城 @ Jusco , Bandar Perda

 Please take note that this outlet is no longer available at Jusco, Bandar Perda

Boston ( 又一城 ) is yet another Hong Kong styled restaurant which serves both Western and Asian delights, just like Kim Gary or Wong Kok Char Chan Teng's selection of food in the menu (thick toast, rice, noodles etc.)

I've been there once last year with my mom and I remember that I don't really like the food. Before that, I've been there with my friend as well and I can't recall if its Boston or Hongkie as  the menu was not the same. We had rice with dishes that time. Never mind bout the details, that was more then a year ago. =.=

Anyway, I decided to give it a try again since I haven't been there for almost a year. Well...what can I say is that the food is so-so and I don't really like what I've ordered the other day, except that the soya cendol drink that I've ordered. They are irresistible and I shall gulp down another glass of it if I were not that full after my lunch. ^^



 Hot Honey Lemon Tea @ RM5.95. 
Rather expensive though.



 Red Bean Cendol Soya with Gula Melaka @ RM4.95
A must try! I like the taste of soya drink with gula melaka. 
The combination of ingredients are superb! heart it.



 Sweet and Sour Chicken Rice @ RM 9.95
This is ok. A balanced meal with vegetables, chicken, egg and pickles (to enhance your appetite).
Rather pricey compared to the similar rice dish I had in Taman Universiti's coffee shop when I was there. 
The portion was bigger and cheaper.



 Chicken Fillet Cheese Bake Rice @ RM 9.95
Not of my liking. The amount of cheese is fine. However, I should not opt for mushroom sauce. (Should have chosen black pepper sauce instead)
Nothing special. With chicken fillets and some corn. It seems to be tasteless?




My cheese bake rice 
(Perhaps I should order sweet and sour chicken bake rice?)



If you were a HSBC credit card holder,
you are entitled for 15% discount from your total bill if you dine at Boston.


Overall, the food is average. I shall come back again for the soya drink and perhaps for some thick toast.

Ambiance: 4/10 (nothing unique...just a simple restaurant)
Food  : 5/10 ( I only fancy the soya drink so far...)

Comments